Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Fond Farewell (2nd Post of the Day)


Design Team
Here I am sailing off into the sunset


For my farewell sketch challenge at MyGrafico I used
one of the images from the Vroom Vroom Digi Stamp Set
by Cocoa Studio. This is the set that you could win
this week. Don't forget you have two chances to win if you
enter Monday's Color challenge and Wednesday's Sketch Challenge.
A brand new DT will be posting samples for the
challenges starting in January. I've seen samples of
their work and they are great. So after the holidays check
back for a new year of challenges.

Also, I've said my farewells to Squigglefly as a member of
their Design Team. I had a wonderful time. I will always
have a precious memory of that time with the lovely
Visit the link to download your free copy.
Squigglefly is revealing new images all of the time
and a new DT will be in place for the challenges starting in Jan 2010.

As I say farewell to them.....I'm saying hello
to Robyns Fetish Challenges DT and online shop.
See the post below for your
Wacky Weds FREEBIE.

And, HELLO to Flutter By Weds Challenge DT as a Guest
Designer for 3 mos at her new home
for Flutter By challenges all beginning January 2010.
Today there is a sketch challenge just beginning for this week.
I'm working on mine. A card maker can never
have to many sketches to give her inspiration.

Another new venture of mine will be as a contributor
On this blog you can explore many ways to go
green in your crafting with tips, ideas and tutorials.
I will be contributing something there on a regular basis.

And, Use Your Paper Scraps is now on a
Holiday break. I will be back JAN 4TH with
more challenges and ideas and a surprise
or two.

Last but not least, is Soartful Challenges.
The inspiration/theme challenges are continuing right
through the holidays. Please stop by to see the lovely
art created by really fabulous artists.
Everyone is WELCOME.

!!! Always busy having fun !!!



4 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

so many goodbyes with just as many new hellos! busy, busy, busy.

hugs,

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh wow!! What a cutie!! I love your card!! You are saying farewell but many hellos too I see!! Congrats to you on all your news and I've had a wonderful time getting to know you on those farewell!! Wish you all the best hun!! HUGS

Fiona Whitehead said...

Jeanette - great card - love the sail boat - youre not too late for inchy challenge - its running until end of December - hope you have a lovely Christmas x

Danni said...

Goodness! You're a busy gal! Looking forward to having you on board the Flutter By team!
This little card today is so sweet!!