Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Kiss Me You Fool


If you dare with lips like these.

I sure get some strange ideas don't I?

This is for

Open Theme
K is for Kissing

My base card is a checkerboard pattern. The basic image is
from my Printmaster. I did a little coloring on this image.
The lips (unknown) are stamped in red and heat embossed. I cut
and glued them in place. All the coloring is done
with Copics.

S.W.A.K.


6 comments:

Holly said...

LOL Jeanette! This is cute and funny. the look on the man's face is priceless!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

haaahhhaaahhhaaaaa!

hugs,

Helen said...

This really made me smile! :0)
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

herminesplace said...

This is fun!

Sid said...

Love those lips !

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Fun cards, those ARE some lips!
Happy New Year to you and yours!