Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Reflection of Medival Times


Open Theme
I chose to use a background from a previous challenge.
My Medival Times.

The background is from Art Creations and I altered it with a canvas
filter. The castle scene (Dover) is also altered with the canvas filter.
I added the knight and the ducks from my Printmaster and they are filtered
using water. The spears and dragon (Printmaster) have their color lightened.
The font is Blackadder.

Open Theme using
Fairy, Angel or Butterfly

Two images provided
I chose this one.

Reflection

My fairy is colored with Copics. Now, this is a good example of
why I need to add to my Copic collection....I need pastel colors.
I used the blending pen to remove color but that just wasn't doing
it for me. What is the order of your creations? I color my image
first then sort through my papers for something to match. I do have
an end result in mind when I start. Although, sometimes the
end isn't what I envisioned at all.

I think it is time to make a bundle of cards and
send off to charity. I like to use
They feature a different charity each month.
If you have a favorite charity please let me know.
I have plenty of cards to send.

Happy Sunday

7 comments:

Cora said...

Jeanette,
I love your coloring and the background paper. Thanks for playing.

Femmy said...

Beautiful piece! love the filters you used, !!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh i just love the fairy. those colors are really fabulous. hint: the blender pen is good if you need to "push" color from outside the line back into the image. otherwise, IMHO, it's useless.

hopefully, clyde can come home today - although our streets haven't been plowed yet and we got about a foot of snow! ugh!

hugs,

Danni said...

Love the fairy card...so beautiful!! My process is the same as yours, I color first and then pick papers.
Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Kris said...

Lovely fairy card!!! your card turned out really great! Thanks for playing with us at Flutter by! hugs, kris

Hermine said...

Itsw gorgeous

Kimberly S said...

Beautiful faerie card. :) I've been coloring and then trying to match paper, but I've just started trying it the other way (paper choice and coloring to match). Thanks for joining us for Flutter By Wednesday! :)