Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wacky Wednesday at Robyns Fetish

This is Clyde and his granddaughter Jade. Doesn't Clyde have
a beautiful smile. He is smiling all the more today because he
is home after several days in the hospital for a mild
heart attack. How very scary but he is doing fine.
Clyde is my friend Stef's husband. For you that don't know her
she is Glitterbabe.
I've decided to dedicate my blog to Clyde today.
He is a KING and he has HEART.
Here's your crown Clyde.

A WACKY WEDS FREEBIE from Robyns Fetish.
Robyns store is still closed but expected to
fix those darn technical difficulties and reopen very soon.
So grab your FREEBIE right here.
This is what I made from my Wacky Weds Freebie.

The crown has been colored with glitter chalks and glitter gel pens.

Open Theme

Remember that old song by the Mills Brothers?
And, those days when you could actually understand the lyrics?
I can remember the huge console type radio we had when
I was little. It was all cabinet with a door that leaned out with
the radio controls in it. The playlists were so different back then.
All on one station you could hear Vaughn Monroe, Hank Williams,
Guy Lombardo and the Andrews Sisters.
Mom listened to Opera then and she would get so
mad at me because I would sing in my off key voice and
drown out her music. Ahh, memories and I have so
many very wonderful ones.

They say out with the old and in with the new for
New Years but I like to just tuck my 'old' away for
a 'new' day.






5 comments:

Holly said...

Oh how sweet Jeanette, and I love that Elvis! I'm having a challenge on my blog to make a card for Clyde and there's a prize involved!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh jeanette, this is so very sweet of you!! I adore that card you've made and with the glitter no doubt!! ;) I will be making something of course!! (I adore that photo!!)

I hope you enjoyed your Christmas and I look forward to seeing you around in the New Year my friend!! BIG HUGS

Linda said...

I hope your friend Clyde continues to improve - what a scary moment that must have been for them. Isn't Jade gorgeous!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh i just now saw this. you actually brought tears to my eyes. this is awesome. thank you so much AND i love you!

hugs,

CraftyMomOf2 said...

hey girl!! your ELVIS card seriously rocks the planet!! awesome job!! love it!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!