Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, January 29, 2010

A Day of Collage


Pink & Brown
Love
Feminine
Spot Prize

For this ATC I used a designer paper from Dezinaworld
called Luxury Antiqued. This is a lovely selection of papers.
I added a chipboard element and a flower with a gem for the center. The
gem is pink although here it looks clear.
The woman reminds me of someone but I can't put a name to her.
Maybe a young Ingrid Bergman?

Image Provided
Busy
Hearts
I used one of the images provided at Digi Two for Tues (two images available).
The heart paper (busy) is from Ceremony. I just love what is available
there. I just started adding and adding and adding images. This is another
experiment in Zetti style.

I received my MyGrafico newsletter yesterday and I went to the
store and I noticed they are now carrying
Cutting Templates for Cricut. I don't have a Cricut
....but maybe you would like
to check these out. The prices are very reasonable.


16 comments:

cbee said...

Your love ATC is very beautiful! Thank you very much for taking part in our new challenge at Fun with ATCs!
Hugs, Caro

June said...

Oh my gosh this is gorgeous Jeanette and thanks so much for using dezinaworld papers and the link. Stunning work as always my friend
I have had a busy week but trying to catch up in the odd spare moment lol. off to town now
take care my friend
hugs June xxxx

Julia said...

Thanks for letting me know Jeanette!
Always trilled to see what is made with my freebies! Love how you did this with the heart sheet! So creative and beautiful!

Thank you so much and have a wonderful weekend!

xxJulia

Jackie said...

Both so different, but both so creative and lovely.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

wow! they are wonderful!

hugs :)

indybev said...

Love the heart ATC! Colorful and well designed.

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Gorgeous artwork, Jeanette. Beautifully created. Hugs, Gayle.

froebelsternchen Susi said...

wonderful !

Thank you very much for taking part of our new challenge...
Fun with ATC´s!

xxx Susi

Cora said...

This is lovely. Thanks for sharing.
Cora from Digital Two for Tuesday

Sandra said...

Great ATC. Love the heart frame.
Thank you so much for joining in with our Hearts/Valentine challenge on Dare U.
Sandra x

msfreida said...

These are SOOO CREATIVE, Jeanette! The collage is GORGEOUS...LOVE the DP and ohhh that flower! :) The ATC is FABULOUS with these images!

Hugs~

Kelly said...

gorgeous collage!

Chris said...

A gorgeous ATC and I love the vintage feel of it. A very sweet image and design too. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS. Chris :)

Michelle said...

A wonderful heartilicious entry. Thanks for joining in this weeks DU2DS challenge
x Michelle

Pauline said...

Hi Jeanette! Thanks so much for using a D24T image ... they are so much fun, aren't they! I really enjoyed working withthe ones Cora challenged me with. I so love your Cupid Coupon... I'm not one for the ATC or Collage techniques, but this one really speaks to me. A wonderful use of shapes and colour... what a talent you have!
Hugs from Australia!

Debby said...

You are one busy gal! I love collage and your pieces are amazing. I need to get back in to it.