Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Eye Spy the Buttons

Anything Goes Just Use Digi
This is a new challenge blog on the block.
They also have an online store.

Monthly Challenge
Challenge Kit provided

I love the colors in this kit. It came with 2 designer papers and several images.
I really didn't do much but print out the papers and layer the flower image
over the purple paper and pop dot it on the panel. In my stash I found
coordinating floss and buttons. I made the button arrangement similar to
one the images provided. This is a sweet set. Join in the challenge and
you might win the monthly prize. I did last month and I'm so happy with
my new papers.

Eyes
Numbers
Wish + Stamp

I'm not at all sure about this one.
I like how the masking turned out for Wish and 123. Well, until the
1 came off and it got smudged a bit. I started with a wood veneer
postcard. Put stickers where I wanted the word and #s then sponged
on Black Soot Distress Ink. I used 3 sets of eyes, one swirl and one feather
stamp.

Button
Pink and Brown

The ATC base is kraft card stock stamped with starbursts in brown.
Three rows of brown and pink ribbon, 3 buttons and 1 flower make
this disign. Simple, but I like it.

Be here tomorrow for the announcement of my winner for last
week's Flutter By Weds Butterfly Hunt. There will also be a
new challenge for you at Flutter By Weds.
And,
tomorrow is Wacky Weds Freebies at
Robyns Fetish. And, if you haven't already,
check out all of Robyns brand new digi stamps.

Do you remember my New Year's Resolution to get my
unmounteds all cataloged? Well, yesterday, I got a big batch finished.
Yay!!!

See ya' tomorrow.

24 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

What a great card!!! Love the use of the buttons at the bottom and love the deep red almost purple color. Colors work nicely off each other!
Love looking at your other great projects as well!
Thanks for playing along with us at Sew Many Challenges!

msfreida said...

WOW! These are SOOO FUN! Love your design in the first one...the floss with the buttons looks sooo cool! Love these colors too! Your masking on the second one is AWESOME! Ohhh, those eyes! And I love the layout and color combo in the third! I can never remember to stamp an image on my flowers! FANTASTIC job, GF! :)

Hugs~

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

i just love your creativity! these are all fabulous!

hugs :)

Holly said...

I love the flower on your ATC Jeanette, and your first card is wonderful paper piecing!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Such beautiful button creations girl!! I love the paper piecing you've done and the colors are fab!! HUGS

Martina2801 said...

Stunning pieces! Beautifully created.

KymKreates said...

those colors together are marvy!!!!
Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges.
KymKreates

DesertBuni said...

Very Pretty, love the colors! Nice details with the buttons too! Thanks for playing with us this week at Sew Many Challenges!

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Lovely cards Jeanette

Kym Weber said...

Such a pretty card, Jeanette! Gorgeous dp! Love how you incorporated the buttons to coordinate with the dp! Thanks for playing along with us at Sew Many Cards! Hope you'll be joining us for the next challenge!
Hugs,
Kym

CraftyMomOf2 said...

all gorgeous jeanette!

Nancy said...

Beautiful projects, Jeanette!!

Rhonda said...

Terrific art! Cheers!

June said...

Ohhh you are so busy my friend and i love your buttons card
fab work as always , i donk know where you find the time
hugs June xxx

Debby said...

Jeanette they are all fantastic and actually the wish is my favorite.

Audrey said...

Beautiful eyes!
Thanx for playing!

Suzanne said...

Just sooooooo creative, love the colours, love everything about it. Thanks for playing at Sew Many Cards.

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

I love the ribbon and starburst flowers on your Allsorts entry thanks for playing this week

Emma xxx

Sew Many Cards said...

I love your buttons- will have to try this-

Thanks for playing with us at Sew Many Challenges - Be sure to come back tomorrow for our new challenge.

Angela
SewManyCards.com

Debby said...

WOW!!! Love the eyes and the button piece is great.
Debby

Kirsten said...

Wonderful selection of Cards...x

Thanks so much for joining in my challenge this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten…x

Elaine. said...

lots of wonderful cards, very creative, great job
Elaine

Admin Creative Corner said...

I love the eyes in the Number one, Very fun and elegant all at once.

Dragons Lair Designs said...

CONGRATULATIONS

YOu won the Stamping Dragon January Challenge prize of a $5 Voucher please contact me for your prize :)

dragonslair designs at googlemail.com

Janette x
Stamping Dragon Designs