Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fairies, Red Hearts and Puppies



Wacky Weds FREEBIE at
Not only can you grab this cute freebie, you
can shop at the 30% off sale.
It is in honor of Digi Kitty coming on board with us and selling her beautiful Digital stamps
in the shop. Both Robyns Fetish and Digi Kitty images are 30% off.

This is the FREEBIE being offered.

This is my card.
I'm also using it the Crazy Amigo challenge - Red

I used a mix of red, white and black for this card. The sweet dog is
colored with my Copics. I cut him out and used pop dots to
adhere him to the red plaid panel. The hearts on the ribbon are
plastic beads from my stash.
To visit the blogs of the design team look in my sidebar
under Robyns Fetish. They are all listed and linked.
Don't forget 'shop til you drop' at 30% off
Have you checked the Robyns Fetish Challenge blog to see
if you are a winner for Jan 9 or Jan 16? It just might be you.



Now on to the fairies and
Open Theme
Anything goes as long as it is a fairy, angel or butterfly.

It is such a happy accident that I found a paper that
matches this image so well. The image is clip art so no coloring
needed. The embellishment is chipboard colored silvery aqua blue with
an aqua gem. I was going to use a piece of shear ribbon but decided
it didn't need it.
More samples to see on the Flutter By design team blogs.
Links in the sidebar.

Do you need a GOOD LAUGH?
At Soartful challenges this week the
theme is 'the Little Black Dress'. Well,
are you ready for 'His Wife's Little Black Dress'?
Follow the link if you are.
There are many wonderful entries but this one
really made me laugh out loud.
See the sidebar gallery at Soartful.
To see a larger version click on the picture.

16 comments:

robynann said...

I love what you did with the Puppy Jeanette. Totally Adorable!! I also love the Fairy Card, beautiful! I love fairy images!!

Big Hugs
Robyn

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Just adorable Jeanette!!! Your puppy card is so sweet!!

and I love the fairy card as well!!

awesome job!

stuffie said...

love the spots on your puppy!!

msfreida said...

Isn't this puppy a cutie? What a FABULOUS look you gave him...LOVE your coloring...and the DPs are perfect! The ribbon/hearts complete the look!

You ROCKED this Flutterby...check out that DP!The chipbord was the perfect choice! FANTASTIC job! :)

Hugs~

Mia said...

I love the layout, the color combo and the ribbon with the cute hearts! GREAT job!!!! :-)

Audrey said...

Gorgeous! Thanx for playing!

Kristyn said...

Love it, love black, white and red!! Double the value for 2 challenges!! Smahhhhtie Pants...

Sally said...

Love your card and the dalmation paper... Fabulous!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh that dog is wonderful. love those heart beads too. and that fairy is gorgeous!

hugs :)

Suzanne said...

Love your puppy card,the ribbon with hearts, just gorgeous.

Michelle B said...

Both cards are stunning! Love them! Great job as always!

Hugs,
Michelle

Nancy said...

Awesome creations!! Fantastic!!

Danni said...

Wonderful creations!!

Lucy said...

Hi Jeanette!! Lovely work! You have alot of patience!

Alicia said...

Love your card Jeanette!

Hugs,
Alicia

Ann Kranitz said...

stunning FBW card!!! Really beautiful.