Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

FlutterBy Butterfly results and WW Freebie



Lot's going on today.

Remember this little Flutter By Butterfly from last
weeks Flutter By Hunt.

One lucky name was randomly chosen to win

SPICEY CAT CHIC
You have 5 days to contact me and claim the blog candy
below.
My email address is in my profile.
Please put 'blog candy' in subject

Congratulations

Here is my card for this weeks
Embossing

Gingersnaps
Spicey Supply challenge
Embossing

To make this card I used heat embossing in gold and colored with Pearlescent paints.

Wacky Weds FREEBIE
Before picking up your Wacky Weds Freebie be sure
to meet the new Design Team. Everyone is being introduced
on the challenge blog today.

Our WW Freebie is Farah Fancy Girl....isn't she the cutest
with those big high heels.

I colored Farah using a combination of Copics, Bic Permanent markers and
colored pencil. I cut her out and used pop dots to adhere her to lavender
and gold designer papers. I added a sheer yellow ribbon and a yellow
butterfly.

I'm sure the designers would love to have you visit their blogs.
All links are in my sidebar. We also have several new designers
for you to meet.

Here is a button you can grab and link to

And
Robyns Fetish Challenge blog will have its regularly scheduled
challenge on Saturday.

is open and everyone is welcome to join.
There is a blinkie in my sidebar ready for you to grab.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring here at
H20 Creations....I hope you come back to find out.

15 comments:

Chris Arlington said...

Love your cards Jeanette thanks for explaining how you did them.

June said...

Hi Jeanette, lol i am sooo slow at catching up. Whats the flutterby thing about ? I would love to know and maybe participate.
Hugs June xxxx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

These are both so beautiful Jeanette!! I love your flutter by card!! The embossing, paper and design is so elegant!! The second is so cheery in yellow. Cute image.
hugs,
Chris

Sally said...

Love your card and the colors you have chosen are so refreshing. The butterfly in the corner is the perfect touch.

msfreida said...

WOW! You ROCKED the Flutterby challenge, GF! The embossing really brings the images out! FABULOUS coloring and I love how you did the background paper! The card with Farah looks AMAZING! I have that DP, but never would have thought to pair it with the lavender...LOOKS FANTASTIC! I need you around to help me group my papers together! This is BEAUTIFUL! :)

Hugs~

Debby said...

Little Farah is darling. I love love love your embossing card. Thamks for joining is at Gingersnap Creations too!

Nancy said...

Awesome cards, Jeanette!! I love the embossing on the butterfly card!!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh i just love that butterfly card! it's gorgeous. your second card is super. the colors are wonderful!

hugs :)

Kimberly S said...

Fun cards Jeanette, I really love the butterfly! :)

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh my!! So gorgeous creations I'm seeing here today!! LOVE your images and the coloring is awesome Jeanette!! HUGS

Michelle B said...

Great card Jeanette! Love it!

Hugs,
Michelle B.

Christine said...

Love your collage style butterfly card! Beautiful!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Danni said...

Your butterfly card is just gorgeous!! I love it! And the other card is just as cute as can be!

Michelle said...

Awesome butterfly card! Fab job with the embossing challenge!!

Ali Manning said...

This is so pretty - I love the text background. Thanks for joining us at Gingersnap Creations!