Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

It's a Whale of a Day

This is my card for
Recipe Challenge

2 patterned papers
2 colors of card stock
2 ribbons
2 types of sparkle
2 buttons

My recipe is missing ribbons and buttons.
Whales just don't wear things like that.
I used 'It's a Whale of a Day' from
My whale is colored with Copics. The rest
of the ingredients are card stocks and patterned papers.
My sparkles are there, they just aren't showing up well here.

You may use any Robyns Fetish image or
any other image that you like.
Using a Robyns Fetish image will get
your name in the prize drawing twice.
You might win 6 images of your choice.
The challenge is open from Sat, 1/23 12:01 a.m.
until midnight Friday 1/29.
Create, enter, have fun.

Be sure to visit the challenge blog to see
all of the design team samples.
Or, you can link to their blogs in my sidebar.

Have 'a whale of a day'.






11 comments:

Michelle B said...

Awesome whale card Jeanette! I love this, it is so cool! Great job as always!

Hugs,
Michelle B.

Mia said...

I love all of the layers & depth on your card! VERY cute! :-)

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

LOL!! What a darling creation Jeanette!! Love your scene!! :)

Sally said...

Great card. Love all the layers.

CraftyMomOf2 said...

super cute Jeanette!! so cheery and happy! Thanks for all that you do!!!

msfreida said...

Even without the buttons and ribbons, you ROCKED this challenge! LOVE the dimension it has and ohhh your coloring...FABULOUS! :)

Hugs~

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

this is absolutely fabulous! i love it!

hugs :)

stuffie said...

awesome whale~~~~ I love that little "big" guy!!

Leanne said...

Fantastic card hun!!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Alicia said...

Love the colors you used for the card. :)

Hugs,
Alicia

Kristyn said...

Great color choice! Great card!!