Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pink, Red and White



Reminder: Spicey Cat Chick you have 4 more days to contact me by email (see profile) to claim
your FlutterBy Blog Candy. I hope to hear from you soon.

Pink, Red and White

Here is my sample card for the challenge.

I used one of Ildi Co.'s Lolita Girls. I think she is so sassy.
She is colored with a combination of Copics, Bic Markers and colored pencil.
Someday I'm going to have enough Copics to color a complete image.
Are you diggin' those shoes?

Quotes
Worn Out

This is their very first challenge and I just couldn't resist.

My entry using the Sarah Bernhardt image provided


This is her quote.

"Life engenders life
Enery creats energy
It is by spending oneself that one becomes rich."

I really didn't do much to this lovely vintage photo, just added the quote, a rose and a
swirl. The lines are unintentional but I decided that I liked them and
just left them in.

The best of luck and much success to the new art challenge

As you might know from previous blog posts, I am a member of
Robyns Fetish Saturday Challenges Design Team.
Robyn also features Wacky Weds where every Weds you can
grab a free image.
Well, NOW, she has started the
Everyone is invited to join in the fun.
There are challenges, swaps, contests, chit chat, a gallery
to show off your creations and my topic
Question of the Day.
There is also a big Crop in the planning stages.
So grab your blinkie

Add it to your sidebar in the Images setting
Join the forum
Let's have some fun.









8 comments:

*iTkUpiLLi* said...

So beautiful quote and fits so good with the photo, and I love the rose, everything in great balance.

Thank you so much for participating our challenge.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh how sweet Jeanette!! Love your pretty lacing and fab colors!! :)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh yeah! i'm digging those shoes! too cute.

hugs :)

Ангелина said...

Beautiful as always!
I love your creations, Jeanette!

msfreida said...

And "sassy" she is! This is ADORABLE! Oh those shoes hurt my feet! :) The coloring is FABULOUS, no matter what you used!
This is such an AWESOME image of Sarah Bernhardt and I LOVE how you used it! Your magical touch really makes it special!

Hugs~

Danni said...

Very nice!! I really like the second creation..it just has such a great nostalgia feeling to it..very nice!

Debby said...

I haven't seen the Lolita girls before. Cute cute cute!

Jenny said...

This card is so gorgeous! I love the pink lace and all those hearts!!