Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday and So Much to Share

Isn't this fabulous.

This beautiful piece was made by
Shelle for this week's
I supplied the background image for the challenge
as the inspiration . OMG! you've got to visit
Soartful and see all the lovely entries.
!!!Stunning!!!
I hope you decide to join us.
All entries for the month will be put in
the draw for free stamps from
Right now Scrolls Work has an Overstock 50% off sale.

This is my last card for my position as Guest Designer at
I used the darling
Cuddles Kuma going to the beach.

I'm not sure it is ever going to be warm enough here
for me to start going to the beach again. This cold snap
just won't go away.

I made the background using chalks. Cuddles is
colored with Copics. If it ever gets warm again here
that could be me watching the sunrise at the beach.

Image Provided
Arch with Cat
Unusual Tag Shape


This is my entry.

Squigglefly has their latest arrivals on display and ready to purchase.
This is the one I'm going to be coloring.
Pears by Angie Davis.


And, I get to use my new pastel Copics that arrived yesterday.
I'll be sharing this with you soon.
Tomorrow is the weekly Squigglefly Challenge, here.

I subscribe to Netflix
and last night we watched 'Julie & Julia'.
It stars Amy Adams and Meryl Streep.
A very heartwarming movie.
I loved it.
I think I've watched all of Julia's PBS cooking shows.
I'm really not that much into cooking but I just love
Julia Child.

15 comments:

sam21ski said...

WOW you have been very busy and created some fab stuff

Thanks for playing along with Lotstodo this week - Sam xxx

Jaqi said...

What a stunning tag, its incredible, fab image, well done Jaqi

crafty creations said...

Hi jeanette and boy have you been busy - stunning work

Thanks for taking the time to join the Lotstodo Challenge this week xx Hilda

Effie said...

Fabulous shaped tag!

Gez said...

Great arch. Thanks for joining us this week at Something Completely Different.

Holly said...

Love your beach scene with the real shells you used. Great chalking for the sky and water and sand too!

Femmy said...

this is fantastic!! love the arch in the background!!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh jeanette! these are all just super fabulous. that soartful is gorgeous. my mind drew a blank on it. but you .... wow!

hugs :)

Carol said...

what a great arch - great cats!
Thank you for joining us this week at SCD

msfreida said...

You just blow my mind with your creativity! These are ALL GORGEOUS! The Soartful piece is magical! Such a fabulous collage!
Cuddles Kuma really makes me long for the beach! I love how you created the water, and ohhh that sunrise! FABULOUS! Such gorgeous work, Jeanette! :)

Hugs~

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh wow girl!!! These are ALL just brilliant creations!! I know I've missed so much!! So glad I got to see these!! You rock lady!! HUGS

Dawn said...

These are gorgeous and cuddles is adorable!

thanks for joining us on SCD

Dawn

Laura said...

Fantastic arch with cat. Thanks for playing at SCD.

melody said...

fabulous creations chickie..wow
love your take on our challenge this week at SCD ~ the shape of you arche is so kewl..awesome work as alwayz!
thanks so much for joining in the challenge this week and sharing your creation!

hugz
melody

Debby said...

Oh my word that soartful piece is amazing! Your little beach bear is the cutest ever! Your gothic arch is stunning and I too love those pears!