Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Buggin' the Girls


Vote for your favorite card at

Image Provided

I think this girl is so sweet. In fact, this is just one of the free images
for this challenge. The other is pretty cute, too.
I colored the image with Copics. All of the papers,
border and trim are from a set of lovely pastels
with a cooking theme. I don't know about in your area, but,
here in SC oranges are still really expensive.

Twins
I think the sample card done in Zetti style is so much fun.
It is by Julia who also has wonderful collage images available

Here are my twins for this challenge.

Sun
Oh, darn, that was a challenge for their Blog Hop which I
totally missed. Their current challenge is My Star Sign.
I'm a Gemini and this just won't work.
Insect
I'm liking this one a lot. The dragonfly is from Daisy Doodles.

I'm very excited today. I own the house in Redding, CA, where
my mother lived before moving to Montana. I put it up for
sale last Friday. I just accepted a very good offer on the place.
Yay! Let the escrow process begin. My brother just
moved the rest of Mom's belongings to Montana and
he left the house in tip top shape. Thank you Jimmy!!!
Mom is 89 years young and it had become difficult for her
to live alone. She is now living in Montana with my
brother.
I can't believe that it sold so quickly.
I'm doing the happy dance.



12 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

these are all delightful. wooo hoo on selling that house so fast.

msfreida said...

Oh that is awesome news about your house! I know that must take a load off your mind, especially with your mom moving in with your brother!

As always, your cards are amazing! The first one reminds me so much of Sara "helping" me in the kitchen...oh do things change quickly! LOL (Our oranges are still very pricey too...that is IF you can find some that you would want!) This image is so precious and you did a fabulous job with your coloring!
Your twins are FABULOUS...both sets! The border really compliments the images!
The dragonfly really makes the image pop! LOVE how you used it here! FABULOUS job! :)

Hugs~

*Vicki* said...

hey sweetie!! Congrats on your house selling quickly hun!! I'm sure that is a relief! :) I love your creations today sweetie!! The images are fun and beautifully colored!! HUGS

Claudine Poch said...

I love the way you colored the girl in the kitchen. Very cute and charming. I'm looking forward to making a card with this image, as well.

Holly said...

so happy for you on the sale of the house Jeanette!
Your creations are all so wonderful and creative! I love your coloring on that first one, and the second one I love the frame you've done around them. Great way to use the dragonfly on your last one! I would have a hard time not adding some color to it.

treesawardincrafts said...

Oooh, that is super you do find such lovely stuff to craft with, I just love the touch with the lemons as well.

MaxineD said...

Love the way you have coloured this image, and the way you have echoed those colours in the card - the orage segments finish the whole beautifully!!

Cora said...

All of your projects are beautiful. Thanks for playing.

Julia said...

Beautiful !

johanna said...

all of them are really awesome!!

Martina2801 said...

Wow - this is very impressive.
Stunning work.

Anonymous said...

kleinigkeiten http://luxefashion.us/grey-navy-blue-women-color100.html tv chanel for videos [url=http://luxefashion.us/?action=products&product_id=1783]ralph lauren baby[/url] what is the importance of clothes
http://luxefashion.us/men-page25.html designer evens [url=http://luxefashion.us/white-yellow-roberto-cavalli-color207.html]decorator interior designer[/url]