Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fluttering By on Wacky Weds


There is still time to vote at the
Come vote for your favorite card.
All of the images used are freebies from the artist members
of the Special 50/50. There are still a few openings for
membership. Contact:
ginarahman7@googlemail.com
Open Theme using Fairy or Butterfly
Things That Fly

I used the beautiful image that I just won at the at
with my Copics. She is so beautiful that I decided to keep
the card simple so the fairy is the star. Coordinating colored
card stock and a bit of shear yellow
ribbon and that's it.

This one little Wacky Weds FREEBIE fit the bill for
several challenges. Your freebie can be found at

Cute
Polka Dots
In the Frame

I found this cute background with an Easter egg frame. And, I thought
perfect. I added the Linda Easter Girl freebie....ahh the magic of digi.
She is colored with my Copics.

Join us on our Challenge Blog
each Saturday and win some images!!

also

our New Forum is open

it is for all types of Paper Crafting

Come Join us there.

Wednesday February 24th.

we are going to be having

a big Sale!!

30% off all of our Inventory!!

we also will be releasing

some of our Easter and St. Patty's Day

Stamps and Stickers!!

The Sale will go

from Wednesday until Sunday

the 28th. of February.

You don't want to miss this

Great Sale!!







We had our physicals yesterday. All is fine but I have in inner
ear problem that makes me dizzy sometimes. If I move my head
a certain way everything just swims. Well, my ear is plugged with
wax. Gee, I really do wash my ears. So off to the drug store this a.m.
for wax softener and Monday I'll be getting the wax buildup removed.
Is that more than you ever wanted to know about my ears?

Laurel at CowTown Stamps just sent me some new stamps
to design cards with for her DT. These came with an order
of beautiful bird stamps that I bought from her $1 Overstock.
Beautiful stamps at a huge saving. So, you'll be seeing some
stamping going on right here very soon.

Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments.
I really appreciated hearing from you.

31 comments:

Deanne said...

aw she is adorable and very cute :) tfs and joining in with us at quirky crafts x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

These are both so beautiful Jeanette!! The first so soft and elegant with your sweet angel and the second so bright and cheery and cute!! Awesome take on Flutter By Wednesday Challenge this week!
~Chris

confessions of a paper addict said...

Love love that frame! Your card is so cute!! Great Work as usual!

Hugs
Robyn

stuffie said...

awesome card!!! Love the colors you chose!

Spyder said...

Love your image!! She's very cute!! Lovely card, thank you for joining Quirky Craft's Challenge, hope to see you next time too!!
(Lyn))

CraftyMomOf2 said...

both cards are GORGEOUS Jeanette!!! fantastic job!! love the Easter Eggs!!!

=)
Meredith

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Jeanette! What pretty cards! Those easter eggs are awesome! Love your FBW image for this week, very pretty.

Robyn said...

I like the simplicity of this card
thanks for sharing

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER!!! Jeanette!!! LOVE both of these!! That angel is just amazing!! Love your coloring details!! TFS! HUGS

Mia said...

Awesome job on both of your cards. I love the eggs you added as a frame around Linda. Super cute!!!

Lelia said...

Both cards are stunning! I hope your ear gets "fixed" very soon! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Alicia said...

Such a pretty frame to use for Linda. :) Great job!

Hugs,
Alicia

treesawardincrafts said...

Hello Jannette, such a lot of information to get through, I'm so glad that your medical went relatively well. You will really feel a whole lot better in a week's time I guarantee.

I just love that Easter Egg paper. and the "something flying" image is very sweet too.

Michelle B said...

Both cards are super cute Jeanette! Love how Linda turned out she's too cute!

Hugs,
Michelle B.

Alex said...

What a stunning image and you did a beautiful job with it! Congratulations on the win!!!

Jodi said...

Oh so very sweet and pretty! Love your coloring too!
Hugs
Jodi=)

Danni said...

I hope that you get your ear problems figured out..I know they can be so rotten!
Gorgeous creations! The second one is so cute!!

Christine said...

Beautiful cards!!! I love that angel image!

Blessings,
Christine

Lesley said...

Pretty cards! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx

Nancy said...

Amazing creations, Jeanette!! I love them both!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

what fabulous cards. that angel is gorgeous and that egg frame is wonderful.

been there with the ear problem. not fun but at least it doesn't hurt. made me deaf for a few days but no pain. don't know what the lesser of 2 evils is there. hope it clears up soon.

hugs :)

Harriet Skelly said...

Wow I love both cards! That fairy is just gorgeous!

Kimberly S said...

Such lovely and feminine cards Jeanette! Ack..poor ears, hope all will be well after the beginning of the week! :)

Dezinaworld said...

Hi Jeanette, hope everything went well my friend,
loving this flutterby card its so pretty
hugs June xxx

Kris said...

such darling darling cards!! Love them both!! awesome layouts!

Michelle said...

such pretty cards. Fabulous FBW creation - such a beautiful fairy!

Randi said...

Beautiful FBW angel card!

Ann Kranitz said...

Love that big gorgeous bow!!

Yogi said...

nice

Kati said...

what a funny card for paperminutes

ALTERED ARTIFACTS said...

Lovely angel card, you are so lucky to have won her!
Inka