Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Robyns Fetish Challenge Saturday

Scrapbook Page Sketch

You could win 3 images of your choice.
Just enter the challenge by
12 pm EST March 5th.

For this page I used the Pot O'Gold sticker from Robyns Fetish Shop.
And, you'll recognize the background paper from yesterday. I think it
is so pretty. My splash of color is a very stylized rainbow.
And it's true, my hubby and I have found our 'Pot O'Gold'
in our 30 years together.

I hope you visit the rest of the DT to see what they
did with the challenge. Also, Team Leader, Meredith,
is offering some wonderful Blog Candy.
All links in sidebar.

I was fortunate enough to meet Teresa in blogland.
She lives in Spain and is an artist at Squigglefly.
Trees aWard in Crafts is her personal blog where you
can find this unusual image 'the Ugly Sister'. Wait until you see her version of
it. What a treat. With that said....I'm submitting my card for
the following challenges.

Think Pink
Monochromatic
Flourish
Faces

Now this is a face that will make you swoon.
I just love her.

We are just all pinked out here on this card. Even the bit of lace
is pink. The Ugly Sister is a digital image and I made the
background paper digitally. She is colored with my Copics,
several shades of pink. I gave her jewelry by using gems....
she's a glamor puss you know.

Please check out my Soartful Challenge which
begins today. I have a Sampler each week of what
I call the "Extra Specials". I will be announcing the
winning name for stamps from our February sponsor
Scrolls Work. I'll also be introducing you to our
March sponsor.

And, Squigglefly has new releases available today.

21 comments:

Alicia said...

I love your layout. Such a pretty way to show you and your husband. :) The card is really pretty. Love the pink!

Hugs,
Alicia

treesawardincrafts said...

Oh my goodness Jeanette! She is simply adorable. I will need to re-christen her now that you have made her into a glamour puss! I hope you don't mind, but I have updated the freebie post and enclosed a thumbnail link back to your fabulous card for inspiration to others.

All the very best with your challenges using her and I am so pleased you liked her. :0)
Hugs
Teresa

Elaine said...

Your card is most definitely pink Jeanette, what a super image, very different and love the added gems, well done on making your own paper too :)

Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi this fortnight

Elaine x

stuffie said...

LOVE this layout!!! Looks so awesome!!! Congrats on 30 years... I am half way there! Hugs!

Mia said...

Awesome job on your layout. Congrats on your 30 years with the hubby!!! :-)

msfreida said...

Oh your layout is FABULOUS! You need to frame this one! Congrats on the 30 yrs...WOW! BTW...that rainbow effect ROCKS!

What an AWSOME job you did with Teresa's image...isn't this image fabulous? With all your pink, it reminded me immediately of my daughter's sorority...it's their color and boy when you go by the sorority house, it looks like it's been hit with a huge bottle of Pepto!!! LOL I need to CASE your card and send it to them! Teehee!!!You gave this image such a fun edge! Too cool! :)

Enjoy your Saturday, luv! Hope the weather has settled down!

Hugs~

Karin said...

Love the flourish background and flower embellishments! Thanks for joining the pink challenge at I Love Digi!

Kelly said...

beautiful creations!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

looks like u & lorne have lots of wealth together - yay. lorne needs a new picture too!

ALL our cards are awesome. i love the pink ugly sister. too funny!

Silvia said...

Great card, beautiful image.

Sprytebyrd said...

Wow, what a beautiful PINK card! I love all the detail and the gems for jewelry is so sweet!
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi!
Dee (Spryte)

Michelle B said...

Great job on the layout Jeanette! Love it! So fun! Congrats on 30 years...

Hugs,
Michelle B.

CraftyMomOf2 said...

both creations are amazing jeanette! per usual! ;)

xoxo
meredith

Irish3 said...

I love your pot o gold page. What a sweet couple and he's such a lucky guy!!! Have a great day Jeanette!

Paivja said...

You are so talented, both LO and card are sooooo great!!!

Bev said...

Well the image is certainly a bit different love it though. Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi.

Poppy said...

great card.
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi
poppy

Hermine said...

Both are gorgeous

Milliesmarvels said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at I love Digi.
Jane
x

Paul said...

Nice touch making your own digi backing paper. Great card. Thanks for joining in with I LOVE DIGI's first Challenge. Hope to see you again,
TFS
Paul

Debby said...

I Love the ugly sister! And your layout just makes me smile. Too cute!