Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Robyns Fetish Saturday Challenge Just For Fun

Challenge #21 for this Saturday at
Recipe challenge
Whip up your card using this recipe

Pleated paper or ribbon
Fibers, yarn, cording, etc.
3-D effect w/pop dots
Gel pens, glaze, etc.

You might win 3 images of your choice from Robyns Fetish Shop.
Take a peek at all Robyn has to offer.
This card is also for
Pink, Purple, Gray

The image that I used is Myrtle Mouse from Robyns Fetish. I colored
using my Copics and silver glitter gel pen.
I rummaged through my scraps and found some matching printed
paper to use on the gray card base. The sheer ribbon is pleated and stapled.
I hid the staple with fiber and added a premade pleated ribbon with pearls.
The sentiment is computer generated. I used pop dots to adhere little Myrtle.

This challenge is from now until 12 p.m. EST Friday 2/26.

Robyn is having a Design Team call, HERE, for details.

My latest Soartful challenge is now posted.
This week we are doing Cherries.

11 comments:

Michelle B said...

Too cute Jeanette! Awesome job on the challenge as always!

hugs,
Michelle B.

CraftyMomOf2 said...

love this jeanette!!! so pretty!!!

xoxo-
Meredith

Mia said...

I love all of the purple! This is such a cute card! Great job! :-)

Helen Dooley said...

Jeanette- What a beautiful card! I love DP and awesome coloring! Thanks for playing along at For Fun Challenges. I hope you come back again.

treesawardincrafts said...

What a fun card this is. Your attention to detail is really good. I couldn't spot the staple even though I knew it was there.

Kym Weber said...

Your card is absolutely darling! That image is as cute as can be! The colors are fabulous together! Thanks so much for playing along with us at For Fun Challenges for our first challenge. Hope you'll be joining us next week!

Hugs, Kym

Dezinaworld said...

Super fun my friend i love this
hugs June xx

Alicia said...

Love the purple and the cute image you used!

Hugs,
Alicia

stuffie said...

LOVE this card!! Super fun!!

Paivja said...

Wow, beautiful card.

Deonna said...

Cute card. I love the image.