Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Squigglefly Monday Challenge


It's Monday again and another chance to win a Squigglelfly image.
Animal
Squigglefly just released lots of new images this past Saturday.

This card also qualifies for
Recipe with a Difference
3, 2, 1
Three of something...I used 3 colors of brown
Two of something...2 bones
One of something.....flower

I used the cute No Peking image by Chesney Young and colored with my Copics.

This is a just for fun card because I like this image from

I colored the main image with Copics and smudged the background a bit
with aqua blue pigment ink. I think the designer paper
and flowers are just the right colors.

Marvelous Monday at
Robyns Fetish Challenges
Meredith has the sweetest card posted on the challenge blog using
this darling freebie sticker. Follow the link to see what you can
do with stickers. Meredith has the link to the FREEBIE there.
Also, check out this weeks color challenge.

The snow has all melted now. The newspaper sure had a big write up
about it on Sunday. It is such an unusual event for here. They had
to cancel the Marathon they had planned for last weekend. Some hardy
souls ran anyway. Brrrr.


13 comments:

Debs said...

Hi Jeanette
Super cute image. Thanks for taking on my recipe challenge at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx

PiecesofD said...

Very cute!

Holly said...

Hi Jeanette! I love both of your cards - they are so sweet! The little crocheted flower is a sweet embellishment and I love the wood grain on the card! Your second card uses some beautiful designer paper!

Danni said...

Wonderful creations, so cute!

Janine said...

Love your new header Jeanette!! And your cards are awesome...

Mummylade said...

Such a supercute image! I'm so glad you joined the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck.

Beth Norman said...

Very cute cards. The crocheted flower is a nice touch.

Craftyanny said...

Two great cards Jeanette:)
Anne x

Michelle said...

I love your card for the squigglefly challenge. You have colored her just beautifully.

Kristie said...

Your dog is adorable! Love that bird card too, the blues are so pretty!

Elizabeth said...

Love the cards, thanks for sharing

Dawn Edwards said...

Jeanette love the cards. You did a fabulous job coloring.

Heather the MooseLover said...

Cute challenge card.