Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Tag You're It


I have been just waiting to use the sweet little guy that I
got from June at Art Freebies.Finally, I got to use him in
three challenges.

Animal
Put Your Hats On
Teddy Bear

Isn't he just the cutest thing. I didn't do much to make this tag. I just
printed it out, cut, distressed and added yarn and a button tie.

June, also of Dezinaworld, announced the winners of her last challenge
and my name was in the list. Wow, was I ever in good company.
We were all given her beautiful Viv La France collage sheets.
I used several of the elements from the kit to make this tag for....
Pink and Cream
Chestnut Challenge at
Romance

Now, this tag is for
Use image provided and stitching
Touch of Red
Hearts/Valentine

I got my challenges mixed up the other day and entered something I
had made to Tag Tues that didn't belong.....I think I have it right today.
I did faux stitching. I'd never be able hand stitch in a straight line.



Welcome Welcome Welcome
Stop in and take part in some fun swaps and contests and
other fun things.

Today is the big day at
the designers uploaded their images yesterday and today
it is opened to us crafters. We get to choose any or all of the images that
we want for the challenges. We don't have to do all of the challenges
just fulfill the requirement, which escapes me right now. The membership
is open to 50 artists and 50 crafters. There are still spots available to
join in the Special 50/50. Don't you want to be a bit special?
If you decide to join....please mention my name.

Tomorrow I will be posting my new Soartful challenge for the week.
It is also challenge day at Robyns Fetish challenges and I'll
have something for that.

So I'll see you tomorrow.
That is if I don't wash away.
We are expecting heavy rains

24 comments:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Jeanette, your teddy bear with the touch of red is just toooo sweet. What a precious valentine!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

wow! U just keep surprising me. these are fabulous. i love that corset and that teddy bear is adorable!

hugs :)

Yvonne said...

Hi Jeanette, you have been busy, love your tags!

msfreida said...

WOW...you've outdone yourself with these! LOVE how you used the yarn and that corset tag is FABULOUS with those soft colors!The faux stitching looks so real on the Valentine tag...FABULOUS color combo...AWESOME coloring on this precious image too! Can't wait to see what you come up with next! :)

Hugs~

Holly said...

these are wonderful Jeanette! I think that little fuzzy bear is adorable, and I love the background of the corset tag - so soft! The little valentine bear is colored beautifully and the little hearts and buttons are a sweet touch.

*Vicki* said...

Oh what awesome tags girl!! I love the bears!! That first one with the yarn and button is sweet!! LOVE the bear with the hearts!! MY FAV!! :) Beautiful projects as always girl!! HUGS

Patti said...

Oh my goodness you've been busy! Beautiful work. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TMITA/PCC!
~Hugs~ Patti

Danni said...

Wonderful!! That first image made me giggle!

Kymberly Decker said...

Dearest jeanette,

This is the first time I have visited your blog! How sweet and what wonderful art work! Wow! Just beautiful! Will come back when I have more time to really look at everything!!

Took your advice and posted my entry at "Art on the Darkside". Left you a note on the "darkside" post @ my dark art blog!

Thanks, Kymberly

Debby said...

Well look at you go! Fabulous of course! What is Art on the Darkside?

Heather "Hev" said...

What a cool take on the theme :)

Totally adorable :)

Thank you so much for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge this week :)

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

All great tags, but I really LOVE the pink and cream one with the corset. So happy you could have fun with us this week at Creative Inspirations!

craftieodamae said...

What a fantastic tag!!! Tahnks for joing us in out challenge at TMITA/PCC this week. Hope to see you next week too! Hugs Olga

Patti J said...

Look at you go! What a wonderful selection of tags! These are all amazing! You have inspired me! Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at TMITA/PCC. Hope to see you back again soon!

Cheryl said...

great tags hun love that image and great colurs too thanks for joining us at incy this week love cheryl xxxxx

Tam said...

Hi Jeanette,

So cute.

Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs.

Tami

stephanne said...

Wow, look at all of these wonderful tags!!! I love that creamy dreamy vintage creation you've made to share with us at Creative Inspirations, well done!!
Take Care,
Stephanne

Avril Ann said...

Fabulous projects, love them all, good luck with your challenges, many thanks for playing along at Tuesday Taggers this week. Hugs Avril xxxx

Laura said...

Great makes. Love the romance one. Thanks for joining us at Gingersnaps.

Nina said...

these are all fab tags!! love those collage sheets, lucky you and you did a wonderful job with my image this week. I can see how people entering so many challenges that they can get them mixed up! truly lovely tags! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week over at TMITA/PCC! Hope to see you next week!
Nina
TMITA Blog
(free digital images)
Paper Cupcakes-Stamps

Sue W said...

Jeanette I love how you usedf Nina's cute bear image to make a tag!! Love the buttons stitching and the additional hearts! GReat job!!
Thanks for taking the TMITA/PCC challenge.
Hope we see you next week.

CraftinGranny said...

Congrats on your win at TMITA/PCC. Love the tag and the way you've colored the bear. In fact, all your tags are terrific. Thanks for sharing!
"Hugs" Granny

Chris said...

Absolutely gorgeous! S Thanks for joining us at DU2DS this time. Chris :)

Ali Manning said...

Your tags are great! I'm so glad you could join us at Gingersnap Creations!