Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Few Things for a Lovely Sunday


I love this bunny image it is from CowTown Stamps.
I made this tag for
Make a 2 x 4
Buttons

The notes with wings are also from CowTown Stamps and the
music stamp is Rubber Stampede.
I started with my bunny and stamped him once on the 2 x 4 and again
on a scrap. I used the scrap bunny as a mask for when I stamped
the music. The notes are also stamped on a scrap then cut and glued.
I colored with colored pencil and distressed with Antique Linen and Soot Black.

Artisan
The sample that is posted at 4 x 4 Friday is lovely. Take a look.

To me, there is nothing better than a nice warm loaf of bread
straight from the oven. Somebody else's oven of course.
I love the hearty breads which I think of as Artisan bread.
So my piece celebrates the artisan bread maker.

This is the last day of the I Did It Creations forum
Grand Opening Party.
Below is a baggie that I've filled with small items.
The object is to guess how many items are stuffed in the baggie.
This is the last day for you to post your guess at the party.
Guess correctly and the full baggie is yours.

The party is going on now at

Now, I'm ready for breakfast and read the Sunday paper.
Uhm, toast sounds good for breakfast. I just happen to have
some artisan bread in my breadbox.

11 comments:

June said...

Hi Jeanette, wow what a lovely greeting for sunday morning ... the first day of summer in the uk so this sits nicely. You have some gorgeous stamps my friend
hugs June x

Linda said...

I love your tag, everything compliments each other. Not long til Easter now! Where does the time go?

Dianne said...

Love your 2x4 and 4x4s!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

fabulous card. when my son lived with us i made a fresh loaf of bread every 3 days with my bread maker machine. now? hello aldi's!!!

msfreida said...

These are both sooo gorgeous, Jeanette! Your tag is so creative with all the stamps and techniques you used! Love Mr. Bunny! The Artisan Bread is fabulous! Love the background paper you chose! At one time, I was a bread maker...then came along card making! Teehee :)

Hugs~

Jane Wetzel said...

Well...I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! SOOOO glad u joined us at S2G!

Ann English said...

Wonderful-thanks for joining us at S2G this week!

Cat said...

Hi, Jeanette! Love the vintage look of your tag! Just so lovely! Homemade bread sounds wonderful! I used to make it on a regular basis when my oldest daughter was little!
That was soooo many years ago! LOL
Thanks for joining us at S2G this week! Hugs

Anne said...

What a wonderful tag, so clever and detailed!

Thanks for playing along at Twisted Thursday, hope you'll join us again:)

Anne
x

Deanne Burton said...

Great card!!!!

Thanks for participating in the Shirley's 2 Girls challenge this week!

Athena said...

A fabulous 4x4. One of my favourite smells is freshly baked bread. MMmm!