Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Good Morning Everyone

I'm getting a late start this a.m.
I slept until 6 a.m. this morning. That's very unusual
for me. I'm usually up before the birds.

Grab your Badge for the I Did It Creations Forum
Grand Opening Meet the Members Party.
It all starts Wednesday morning.
Everyone is invited to join in the fun.


I made a card for CowTown Stamps using
two stamps from their Camping collection.
Laurel has lots of nice stamps that would be perfect
for your summer cards or scrap book layouts.
Don't forget to check her $1 Overstock stamps.

This is also for
Scenery

The background is white cardstock that I colored a simple landscape
background by using chalks. I used 'Hiking Trail' and 'Hikers' stamps
to create my scene. I colored with Copics.

This is a sneak peek at a badge that I made for CowTown Stamps.
Laurel wanted something for Spring.
It will be showing up in my Sidebar above the CowTown
Stamps DT blog list.

I'm having so much fun making these.

See you tomorrow for the Flutter By Weds Challenge.
and


7 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful creation, Jeanette!!

Patricia St Martin said...

this is really good. great job.

msfreida said...

Teehee...that is the GREATEST badge I've ever seen! Oh I LOVE IT!:)

Your card is fabulous too! The DP you used really make the image pop! Such an awesome scene...FABULOUS coloring!

Hugs~

Holly said...

LOL, love that spring hat the cow is wearing! Reminds me of Minnie Pearl's hats only without the price tag!
I love your card too Jeantette - great chalking!

Helen Dooley said...

What a wonderful card! with fathers day coming up it would be great card for a man. Thanks for sharing on ForFun Challenges.

Linda said...

I love the subtle colouring of this card - a great image too!

Debby said...

Very pretty. Love your coloring on the scene. It's fantastic.