Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Happiness and Joy


Even though I'm getting old as the hills, I think a birthday
is a very happy event. We're still here aren't we?

White, Yellow, Green
Birthday

I also designed this card for CowTown Stamps using their
balloon stamp. This stamp is currently in CowTown Stamps
$1 Bin along with many, many others. There are some
really good bargains there.

The joy of Easter is for
Image from Bugaboo Stamps
Easter
Egg
Spring/Easter
Pastel
Lace
Easter Animal

I think this card satisfies the requirements for each challenge.
The image from Bugaboo Stamps is one of the freebies
that we get each month at the Special 50/50 Group.
There are always so many images offered that I always
find several that I really like.

Yesterday my husband got out my bicycle. It is now
warm enough for me to bike up to get the mail now.
I love my bike. It is an old one, no gears, no hand brakes and
a BIG seat for my ample bottom. She is painted purple and
has a spiffy basket and a bell. I'm just like a kid when I hop
on and go for a spin.

Enjoy your day.


25 comments:

Elaine said...

Hee hee Jeanette, what a cute card, l just love these bugaboo bunnies, so sweet and a beautiful easter card :)

Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi this fortnight

Elaine x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Jeanette

Great cards. Love the little bunny with easter egg and lace. Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi

Hugs Ali x

Ann English said...

Lovely cards, Jeanette. Thanks for playing with us at S2G!

Callie said...

Great image. Bugaboo is so much fun. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi!!

Karin said...

I love the cute bunny and lace embellishment! Thanks for playing at I Love Digi!

Karin said...

I love the cute bunny and lace embellishment! Thanks for playing at I Love Digi!

angel4031 said...

Awww these are lovely - thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations xx

Sandy Hulsart said...

Jeanette, your Easter card is adorable. Love the flowers and the lace. Sadly the rules for the challenge at Karen's Doodles state you must use one of Karen's Doodles images. We hope to see you again soon.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

your yellow ribbons look like birds in flight! absolutely stunning!

your rabbit is just too cute on all that lace.

enjoy that bike ride!

i used V08 for the purple in my card.

*Vicki* said...

OMG!! Jeanette, I so love your creations sweetie!! The colors are fabulous and I adore that bunny!! TEE!

msfreida said...

I'm with ya, GF , on those b'days! Glad to see them roll around...even though this year's is gonna pinch! OUCH~! These cards are fabulous! I especially love how you did the ribbons on the B'day one, and your coloring is sooo awesome on that precious bunny/egg! ADORABLE! :)

Hugs~

{Jane} said...

Great card = love the lace border

Thanks for joining us on I love Digi :)

Hugs Jane x

Cat said...

Beautiful birthday card, Jeanette! Happy birthday! I love celebrating birthdays..I just ignore the numbers ;)
Your Easter card is just precious!

Paul said...

I love the Bugaboo Bunny! for joining us at the I LOVE DIGI CHALLENGE, hope to see more in the future.
TFS
Paul

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Love both creations and the birthday card is so unique!! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge!!

Danni said...

Is it your birthday?? if so, happy birthday!! Wonderful card!! Enjoy your bike riding!

Cheryl said...

oh love these hun fab desings and love the colurs and layouts hugs cheryl xxx

Pat said...

Great card, super image and lovely lace. Thanks for joining in at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Laurel from CowTown Stamps said...

i was thinking about a bike ride the other day when it got into the low 60s here. Your bike sounds like fun, how bout a picture of it? :)

Poppy said...

great card,love the image.
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi
poppy

Bev said...

Great Card, you just got to love Bugaboo images. Thanks for joining us at I love Digi

Sprytebyrd said...

Great cards! I love the Easter one, the lace is beautiful!
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi!
Dee (Spryte)

CJ said...

AW SO SWEET..A VERY AWESOME CARD...LOVE THE COLORS
YOU DID AND AWESOME JOB..
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...COME VISIT ME
HUGS
CJ
COWGIRL UP DIGI STAMP DESIGNZ
http://stampenwithcj.blogspot.com/

Milliesmarvels said...

Your card is so cute! I love the bunny! Thanks for joining us for the I love Digi Challenge.
Jane
x

Penny D. said...

Super cute!

Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's!