Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy First Day of Spring


Here is a cute Springtime card that I made for

Sketch Challenge Group
Pink, Yellow, Lilac
Spring

I used this cute image from Karen's Doodles. Isn't he cute.
The background paper is from an earlier challenge at
Stamping Dragon. I colored him using Copics. The fun sketch
was created by Robyn at I Did It Creations.

Speaking of I Did It Creations
a fun new forum on the block.
We are having a 'Meet the Members Party'
March 24 - Mar 28
There will be lots of fun with games, challenges, contests and
even classes. Doesn't that sound like fun. Everyone is
invited to come and have fun with all of us.
I made the above Badge for you to post on your blog. I promise it
will shrink to fit your sidebar. I don't know why I made it so large, so
you wouldn't miss it I guess.
Right click on image to Save Image As, open your dashboard
click layout, add a gadget and fill in the box. Please link to
I Did It Creations with this link http://ididitcreations.ning.com/.
I'm looking forward to seeing you there.

Last for today but not least is this week's challenge at
Our theme is Spring, a Time for New Beginnings.
The image that we are using for inspiration is posted on
the challenge. Here is my sample.

The image is from Suzee Que on Flickr. She has an amazing array
of images that she generously shares with everyone.
Soartful Challenges is being sponsored this month by
Glitterbabe Greetings. This link takes you to her fun blog and
from there you can visit her Etsy shop.

This is just in....
Squigglefly is having a mini new release of images today. And,
they have a downloadable copy of their wonderful magazine
2009 Yearly Roundup
featuring cards by the Squigglefly artists, design team and
customers.
Don't miss it.

Have a wonderful First Day of Spring.
I'm going out and pull some weeds today.

12 comments:

Julie said...

2 lovely cards. The top one is my favourite, such a sweet image, and I like the way you've added the buttons. I've got that image, but I can't remember where it's from either.

Julie x

Beryl said...

A very cute image and I love the addition of some buttons. A lovely card just right for Crafty Ann's colour challenge. Thank you for joining in.
Beryl xx

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

fabulous everything! you aced that badge for i did it! super job!

can u believe it's snowing here today???? crap!

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Tow lovely cards here. My favourite is the first one as well. I can't resist anything cute and cuddly and therefore the gorgeously coloured in teddy wins the day. Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight. I hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Ann Whitfield said...

Gorgeous card Jeanette, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Chrissie said...

What a sweet card you've made Jeanette.
Thanks for joining in with Crafty Ann's.

iReneM said...

I love both of these cards, Jeanette.
The cute little bear is perfect for Crafty Ann's colour challenge. Thank you for sharing it with us.

x

Laurel from CowTown Stamps said...

Love the bear and the background with the tiny flowers is lovely! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us :)
Laurel of CowTown Stamps

Pinkllilac said...

Gorgeous cards and love the design and details, the colours are beautiful.
Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Ann’s this week.
Hugs Guest Designer Linda

Sandy Hulsart said...

Jeanette, what a sweet card you have made with Flower Bear. Love the bright Spring colors. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles Challenge blog.

Erin... said...

What an adorable little card!!! Love his little buttons and those fun colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Karen's Doodles!

coldwaters2 said...

This image is the cutest your colouring is awesome and loving the backing papers a wonderful creation thank you so much for joining our challenge at Crafty Ann's

Hugs
Lorraine x