Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Thursday



We are having so much fun at the I Did It Creations
Grand Opening Meet the Members Party. Everyone seems to
be having fun entering challenges and playing games.
Something new to do will be added daily until Sunday.
Won't you join us.

Black and White
Steampunk

OK, this is my first ever Steampunk creation. OMG! there are so
many fun styles to try. Thanks to Altered Artifacts for the freebie hot
air balloon. Soartful Challenges is happy to announce that Altered
Artifacts will be our sponsor for our drawing at the end of March.
That is the image that got my creative juices flowing. The next
time I do Steampunk I'm going to dig through my metals stash and
add embellishments.

This Old Photo Image provided
Vintage
Vintage Children

Aren't these vintage girls adorable. The image was originally
in sepia and I altered the color to match the printed paper.
I love looking at their hands. They remind me of holding my daughter's
hand when she was little. In fact, when I see her I still like to hold her
hand.

Easter or Spring
Image of Girls provided
Easter using Digi image
Easter
Easter

I love this image also. This card is all digital.
I like that bunny too.

In fact, I just received an order from CowTown Stamps and Laurel
included the cutest stamp with a bunny and a cello. I'll be using that
very soon. Laurel has a great sale going on now. Don't forget
her $1 Overstock page. She has recently added tons of new stamps
that are only a dollar. I ordered some beautiful ladies for just a
dollar. What a savings that was.

Well, that's it for today....I've got a party to attend.

27 comments:

Elaine said...

Gorgeous Easter card, very traditional, lovely image :)

Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi this fortnight :)

Elaine x

sam said...

Thanks for sharing these with us Jeanette and for joining in the fun once again here at OSAAT. Good luck in all the challenges.
Take care
Sam x

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

A great black and white piece!

Nook Cranny Gifts said...

love the easter card
love the colors and softness
thanks for sharing
michele

ALTERED ARTIFACTS said...

I love your card! and I am so happy to see how you have used it!
Inka :) Now this just makes me want to post more images :))
Inka

Hermine said...

Great artwork

vintage wil said...

Oh Gorgeous Easter card!!1!

Bev said...

Love your Easter card. Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi.

Holly said...

You always make the most interesting things. I love to see where your mind takes you when you get these challenges! Great work Jeanette!

*Vicki* said...

Hi Jeanette!! More gorgeous creations!! I really love those vintage images with the beautiful Spring colors!! :) HUGS

cmoh said...

The soft tones on your easter card are perfect and the girl image is lovely...like what you added to them.

I heart your steampunk piece also...I didn't know what steampunk was until a few days ago.

Thanks for joining us at One Powerful Hour!

{Jane} said...

So sweet!

Thanks for joining us on I LOVE DIGI :)

Hugs Jane x

stitchy said...

Jeanette, these are all great..wow, what I call beyond vintage lol...just beautiful...thanks for joining in with us at OSAAT, good luck on your draws!!

stitchy xx

Sarah said...

Thanks for joining us again at OSAAT Jeanette, Beautiful set of cards good luck in challenges
Sarah xx

Nancy B said...

All of them are such pretty cards! I think I like the steampunk one best cause I love steampunk.

CJ said...

awesome card....you did an awesome job....thanks for joining the OSAAT challenge....good luck...i have become a follower and would love for you to join mine.....
hugs
CJ
cowgirl up stamps
http://stampenwithcj.blogspot.com/
stitchy bear stamps

Dragonlady said...

HI there

Lovely vintage creation. Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi.

Hugs Ali x

Debby said...

Your steampunk is kewl. I haven't tried anything yet. That's next. Love your arch, gorgeous! And your Easter card is positively darling!

Cheryl said...

oh this is just gorjus love the colurs,super detail too thanks for joining us at OSAAT hugs cheryl xxx
and incy too hun xxx

Jane Wetzel said...

your blog is fab and I love what u did with the arch challenge!

Dragons Lair Designs said...

Beautiful cards Jeanette I love vintage and these are just gorgous thankyou for joining us here at OSAAT.

Hugs Janette
Stamping Dragon Designs

Hope Jacare said...

Thanks for playing along at OSAAT with your lovely card in our Vintage challenge - lovely imagery! Cheers Claire x

Poppy said...

lovely cards.
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi
poppy

Heather "Hev" said...

Very elegant :)

Fabulous :)

Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge this week :)

Kymberly said...

Wow! Your creations this week are just wonderful! I love the Steampunk too--even though I don't have many images yet--I did find some metal embellishments that I would like to use in my husband's old tool box that was given to him from his Dad! The girls ware just precious too! You were very busy making some great art!
Have a nice week!
Hugs, Kymberly

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful!
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi!
Dee (Spryte)

Milliesmarvels said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us for the I love Digi Challenge.
Jane
x