Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's Digis Today


Movie Scenes
Here I am playing around with Zetti Style again. For my movie
scene I made the ATC with this cute couple at the movies. This style
is just so much fun.

Party
Party Animals

My kitties are having a tea party. Oops, one got in the sugar bowl.

Masquerade, Jesters, Clowns

I love the colors in this piece.

For anyone interested in altered art here is the link
It is very nicely done and the pages actually turn.


12 comments:

barbara (AKA Bee) said...

Hi Jeanette, Thanks for joining in with TT this week, I really like your Zetti Style ATC as well as the Harlequin one you have done ffor our challenge.

Bee xx

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh wow jeanette! that 1st card is too fun with the doves at the movies and your 2 other cards are just super. the kittens are priceless as is your sentiment and the masquerade is always fun. you are soooooooooooooo creative.

love your new banner too.

Ildiko said...

Wow digy ATC I would have no idea whre to start lol love the Masquerade, Jesters, Clowns Thanks playing along with TT this week
hugs
Ildiko

haendi said...

I just love the kittens. Their expressions are wonderful.

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous work. your TT masquarade piece is simply stunning. Thank you for playing with us at TT this week.

PatR said...

Great ATC's and thanks for joining us at TT this week.
Pat xx

Nancy B said...

They are all great! I like the colors in the last one too.

Mayjasper said...

Hi Jeanette
I have just found your blog and think your work is amazing. I have no idea how you achieve your results, or what Zetti style is, but they are great to look at and experience. I love your Movies ATC, the pairs of eyes in the background are a great touch.
Regards
Mayjasper

Teri said...

Wonderful Digi work hun!
Thank you for playing at Tuesday Taggers this week - hope to see you next time too!
Hugs,
Teri x

Sally H said...

Wow! What a wonderful Digi ATC! I love your take on the theme! Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week!

Kris Dickinson said...

Wonderful art!

Michelle said...

Wow a digi ATC, ow I've seen everything! thanks for joining in with a difficult project with such a great entry.
x Michelle