Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Looking Forward to a Lovely Spring Weekend

I've just posted this week's challenge at
I found this lovely frame and my challenge to you this week is to
'Frame It'. It's your choice of what to frame.
Here is how I filled my frame.


Squigglefly has gotten an early start today with their NEW RELEASES.
And, they are unveiling their new INSIDE-OUT stamps. Take a
look at what Squigglefly has waiting for you.

This is a card that I made using one of the fun images from
Lauretta See Digital Stamps. Lauretta also has a fun new
group on I Did It Creations. Lauretta's group has a Paper Piecing
challenge going on right now. She even gives you a freebie for the challenge and a
tutorial on her version of Paper Piecing.

I made this card for I Did It Creations
Robyn designed a wonderful sketch for us to use.
Pink, Yellow, Orange, Red

This is my completed sneak peak card from yesterday. When I first saw
this image I envisioned bright colors and bling. How fortunate that my pots
of glitter had arrived from CowTown Stamps. Laurel has a big
sale going on in her $1 Overstock section. There is glitter everywhere
but you can't see it. Darn. This is really bright and sparkly. I love how
this turned out.

Our big Grand Opening Meet the Members Party is
still going strong. Won't you join us at I Did It Creations.

My big news of the day is about my son Michael. He is back
among the EMPLOYED. The brake shop where he worked
for over 20 years closed down when the bottom first
dropped out of the economy. Michael was on his 3rd
round of unemployment benefits. Finally, on Monday,
he starts his new job. He will be running a huge lathe in
a place that makes jet parts in Reno, NV. Yay Michael!

I hope you have a wonderful Spring day.

12 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! Jeanette, both of these creations are so gorgeous hun!! I love the images and colors!! I hope you have a beautiful Spring weekend hun!! BIG HUGS

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

wow jeanette! these are both stunning! you filled that frame with wonders! and your i did it card is gorgeous!

wooo hooo to michael!

Dianne said...

Lovely!

Femmy said...

beautiful frame and image!!

Yvonne said...

Simply gorgeous, Jeanette!

ps yes, mine is zetti style.

Faye said...

You really had a gorgeous take on the frame challenge. So very beautiful, a great example for us. And the second one, yes, it does look like that image is crying for lots of color. Lovely. And I'm so happy for your son and his new job.

Riet said...

Oh boy, this is a great card, I love it.

Heike said...

wow, this ist a great work done!! Love the image and this style.

Heike

June said...

Jeanette these are both stunning. I love the frame you used for soartful this week and your image is beautiful with it, Your card is absolutely gorgeous too. so colourful
hugs June xxx

msfreida said...

WOW...look at all this color! I LOVE IT! ;) Your frame is unbelievable! Such a work of art! And your card...SPECTACULAR! Such a fabulous image and you knew exactly what to do with it! LOVE all the glitz and glamor! You ROCKED these, GF! :)

Hugs~

Kati said...

What a fantastic creation!

Debby said...

Gawjuss Dahlink!