Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, March 22, 2010

A Rainy Squigglefly Monday


This is a sample of what is coming soon at Squigglefly.
For all the details about the new "Inside-Out" images and
the contest they are having follow the link above.
They are sure fun.
Button, button, whose got the button?
Do you remember that game from when you were a kid?

The theme at Squigglefly Challenges this week
is Buttons.

For my card I used the sweet Bubble Blower image by artist
Cheryl Alger. I used the sketch from the current
challenge at Polka Doodles.

I Did It Creations will have it's Huge
Meet the Members Party beginning bright and
early Wednesday morning, Mar 24th.
There will be lots of things going on.
Grab your invitation from my sidebar (top, left) and
post it on your blog. I hope to see you there.







14 comments:

Holly said...

Your card is adorable Jeanette! I love the little button as a flower center!

Queenie said...

Hi Jeanette,
Love that image so adoreable!!!
I was wondering what happened to the forum as i was trying to get in touch about when i would be getting my ATC swaps.
Have popped on over and hope to catch up with you.
Have a happy Monday.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx

msfreida said...

Oh Jeanette, you really know how to start the week with a smile! :) These are both adorable! Isn't the b'day image hilarious! This one really sets me up for my next one...it's a BIGGIE! And your coloring on Bubble Blower is AMAZING! Love the colors you chose and the design! Such fun! :)

Hugs~

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! Jeanette, these are just adorable!!! I love the images!! :) HUGS

Janine said...

Love your card and I LOVE bubblegum!!

Danni said...

Oh how cute! Love this card!

Nettie said...

Great to see you joined in on our sketch. Cute card.

dj1952 said...

Your card is lovely. Great job.

Debra

katesacraftybugger said...

That is such a great image and i love what you have done with it ,thanks for joining us at polkadoodles this week
Kate x

Nikky Hall said...

fab card! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week xx

Debby said...

That little girl is sooo cute and sooo is your card (:

Yogi said...

very nice.

Kerry said...

Great card. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.

Fliss said...

Hi Jeanette, a big surprise to see you and such a lovely card. Really cute.
Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week.
x