Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, March 26, 2010

A Sneak Peak


I have been so busy at the Grand Opening Party at
that I haven't been able to finish a project.

This is what I'm working on right now. The image is by
Lauretta See's Digital Stamps. Lauretta also has a group at
I Did It Creations, HERE. I will be posting this card in the group.
That is, whenever, I get it finished.

One of challenges that is going on at the Party is
a Recipe Challenge. This card that was submitted by
one of our party goers, Guylaine. She is a member from Canada.

This is such a beautiful card.


Yes, the party is going on 24 hrs a day. Everyone seems to be having
a good time visiting and meeting all of the members of the Forum, playing
games and entering challenges. You have an open invitation and no
RSVP needed. Just show up and you'll be welcome.

Have a wonderful day.

7 comments:

Guylaine said...

oh I'm very toutched to see my name and my card on your blog!
thanks and have a very nice day!

June said...

Hi Jeanette, i just popped in to say hello, thats a great sneak peek and love that card its gorgeous. i shall check out the link in a mo too
hugs June xxxxxx

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

another of my fav images. i love lauretta's images and i'm having a ball at i did it. you totally rock! great job!

msfreida said...

What a tease you are! I can't wait to see this one finished...looks SOOO AWESOME thus far! Now this 24 hr party sounds right up my alley! Better make sure there's plenty of coffee! Teehee

Hugs~

*Vicki* said...

Such a gorgeous card Jeanette!! Love the colors and the distressing!! :) HUGS

Debby said...

looks like fab sneak peek!

kittykat2603 said...

Love the Easter bunny and the crown she is wearing. Thanks for playing this week with us on SCD.