Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Squigglefly Monday

Maria is hosting the challenge this week at
Flower Power
Use a Squigglefly image and you might win a free digi stamp.
Has just released their new Inside-Out images. Check them out.
The special discount of 25% off is still going on.
Use the code 'follower' when you make your purchase.

My card for Maria's challenge and
Texture Background Provided
Wendy's Party Color Challenge
Purple and Green

To make this card, I started with the beautiful background provided by
Art Creations. It is so beautifully textured but I decided to give it
even more texture by running it through my Cuttlebug with
an embossing folder. The image is from a floral set at Squigglefly.
I colored with Copics and chalked the image background panel.
The embellishments are chipboard colored purple.
This is one of my favorite color combinations.

Our fabulous, fun Meet the Members Party at I Did It Creations
is now over.
Wow, did we all have a good time. I learned so many new things
from our members. I can't get over having so much talent all in
one spot. Wonderful.
But, good news, we are now having our After Hours Party.
The party events are still open and accepting entries until
April 4th.

And, of course, all of the regular groups are there and ready
and waiting for you. Stop in see my 'Gallery Pick of the Week'.
I'll be posting that in just a minute.

Have a wonderful start to your week.

7 comments:

Holly said...

Very pretty Jeanette! I love the colors, and the texture you added to the background paper is a wonderful touch!

vintage wil said...

What a beautiful card!!!

Femmy said...

beautiful card!! love it!

msfreida said...

WOW!!! This looks amazing! I love how you texturized the background paper and again, your coloring is unbelievable! I had to have these images too, and now I have some new inspiration! :)

Hugs~

Faye said...

The purple against the ACF background is stunning, Jeanette. Opposites on the color wheel really look great, don't they? Beautiful entry. Your coloring is fab.

Debby said...

Beautiful! That texture background is fabulous! I love playing with textures and backgrounds.

Kristie said...

Sooo pretty!!