Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bears, Butterflies and Angels


Open

the Letter 'B'

This card uses the cute Cuddles Kuma from Ildi Co..
I love little Cuddles. I added the butterfly to his tail but he came with
the cute one on his nose. I used die cuts
to spell out 'b' ear. I colored using my Copics.

Here is another cute image from
To see the completed card by DT member Wendy, visit
We will be challenging you soon. The first challenge
will be Friday, April 23.

5 comments:

Carol said...

what a great take on our "B" theme this week - hope to see you again soon.

Sheila MJ said...

What a lovely bear !

Laura said...

What a cute bear. Love it.Thanks for playing at SCD this week.

msfreida said...

Is this not ADORABLE??? Your coloring is sooo FABULOUS, Jeanette! LOVE the colors you used here...PERFECT DP!

Hugs~

Danni said...

This is so cute Jeanette!! Love it and was happy to see your name in the list of entries!!