Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Challenge at Robyns Fetish

Sparkle

Robyns Fetish challenges are back. Our first challenge "Sparkle" is posted
and ready for your entry. We are also giving away a free
Penelope Puppy image which is what is being used in this challenge.
So visit the challenge blog for all of the details,
look at the DT samples for inspiration and
pick up your freebie.
For my sparkle I used glitter glue. I also popped out Penelope's head and
a flower with pop dots. And, I just noticed the green grass shows up here
yellow. Oh dear. Is the grass dying?
Penelope you need to water.

DT member links in my sidebar.




2 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

this is adorable - yellow grass & all - lol!

Alicia said...

Cute Jeanette! Love the "sparkle" and how you colored Penelope! I am glad the team is back!

Hugs,
Alicia