Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Desert in Bloom


My daughter, Susan, just returned from a long Easter weekend in
Death Valley, CA. She and Will go at least once a year. This year
they chose a springtime visit to see the desert in bloom.
Her are just a few of the pictures that she has posted on
her blog, Cinnamon Thoughts with a link to her pictures on Flickr.


Home
Image provided for our inspiration
Animal Antics
They also are having a DT Call.

To me a house is not a home if it doesn't include a cat or two.
The picture provided is an interior shot of a home in Bodie State
Historic Park in California. Bodi is a genuine California gold mining
ghost town. I added all of the cats. Don't miss the one swinging on
the chandelier (lantern).

Come back tomorrow for my sample card for the Flutterby Weds challenge.

Have you joined the newest and friendliest online
paper crafting forum?
Well, you better check out I Did It Creations. You'll meet
wonderful and talented paper crafters from all over the world.



11 comments:

Linda said...

Lovely photos of your daughters visit.

I love the cat hanging from the chandelier - gives a really fun take on the picture.

Denise Clark said...

Jeanette, I agree. Every home needs a cat or two. We have 4! I love your ghost town filled with kitties. You are so creative!

Janine said...

Great pics Jeannette!!!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

stunning photos. too funny with those cats! lol

the crafty duck said...

hi Jeanette, love what you have done with your photo, those cats look like they have always been there!! Thanks for playing at MCFC, love Steph

jackiescrafts said...

Thank you for joining in at MCFC your digital picture is great I love the cat swinging from the light

Jackie x

Queenie said...

Hiya Jeanette,
so love the piccy and the cats,lol!!
Hugs
Tracy
xxx

Elegia said...

Oh, I love cats too! Your home collage is so funny and sweet, really like it a lot!

About Death Valley and your photos above: Looks really interesting. It's the place I really would like to visit some day!

msfreida said...

GORGEOUS photos and I love your interpretation! Too cute! :)
BTW...I love your new banner! Absolutely gorgeous!

Hugs~

Jan said...

Meow Meow Meow....That's "CAT" for I love this!
Great job!

LiveArt said...

how cute!! love all the adorable cats!!

Linda