Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Finally, I've Created Something


I have been so very busy organizing everything that I need
for the Design Team at Robyns Fetish Challenges. The challenge blog
will be open for challenges on Friday, April 23rd. Posted now are
sample images and cards. The new Robyns Fetish Shop is
open for your creative pleasure.

Tears

My tear is a tear drop diamond. My title for this digital
piece is 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds'.

ATCs, Tags and More
Feminine Fancy
Here is my digital ATC.

In between my organizing tasks, I have some images all
ready to color and assemble into cards.

So much to do. So much fun doing it.


3 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh i love that diamond! and your girl is stunning!

you are so rocking I Did It! way to go!

msfreida said...

OMGoodness, these are SOOO FABULOUS! How creative! Sooo cool how you used this theme! I LOVE IT! And your ATC is GORGEOUS! LOVE the colors, and what a beautiful image! You just have a way of putting digitals to work! :) YOU ROCK, Jeanette!

Enjoy your weekend!
Hugs~

Femmy said...

these are so beautiful!! love them!!