Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Monday

Well, now, I'm back to creating a thing or two.

Image Provided



We were given an image of artwork by
Almost everyone is familiar with the artwork by Escher
'Drawing Hands'.
I didn't use the image provided but I used a self portrait done by Escher
in 1929. I added another artwork of his, Eye, 1946, into his portrait.
I don't think this is how he saw himself at all. But, I like how it turned out.

Girl Image Provided
Black & Gold
I found this image and thought the little girl with her bucket would fit
in nicely. I also added some seagulls. I used an antiqued filter on the images.

Now a message from my friend Robyn.
Our Shop I Did it Creations is soon to open! wooo hooo!

The Shop is for all Paper Crafters to sell their unique Paper Crafts.

Would you like to sell your one of a kind Custom Cards?

Are you a Digital Stamp Designer and would like to sell at the shop?

Do you Create Cutting Files for the Cricut, Silhouette, Wishblade or any other Die Cutting Machine.

Come sell with us at I Did it Creations Shop!!

If you are interested email me at robyn@ididitcreations.com.

Let me know what you are interested in Selling. We are gathering a List right now of Designers and you can be one of them!!!

The shop is http://ididitcreations.com/shop

Big Hugs All
Robyn
If you are interested send Robyn an email.

And, don't forget to visit our new I Did It Creations Forum.

I'm going to be making some cards this afternoon. I can't wait to get that rubber stamp
in my hand. Yes, I'm actually going to stamp something. I love digi but rubber stamping is
my first love.
Have a wonderful Monday.

8 comments:

msfreida said...

OHHH Jeanette...you just blow my mind with all your creations! WOW! These are INCREDIBLE! :) YOU GO, GF!

Hugs~

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

you think sooooo out of the box! i love it.

i would love to sell my images at the shop forum - for sure!!!

Femmy said...

Beautiful beach scene Jeanette!! love the filter you used!!

vintage wil said...

Beautiful work!!!

Scrapping Haven said...

Great work honey. I love what you've created. Thanks for playing with us at Scrap the art
Hugs,
Ray

Hermine said...

Beautiful

Scrap the Art said...

Hey Jeanette just wanted to let you know that you won at scrap the art for challenge #4.
Hugs,
Scrap The Art

Jenni said...

Hi Jeanette, cool and interesting work as always, thanks for joining in with the Scrap the Art challenge.
Jenni x