Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm in Stitches

The brand new I Did It Creations Forum is now open.
There is still some construction dust flying around
but you are invited to join us in our new home.
I think you'll like it.

Here is our new Logo. Please grab it and post it on your
blog with a link back to the forum.

Wow, I got another card finished. This is for

Patchwork
In Stitches

I created both gold panels in my image software. Then cut and layered
them. I had the perfect background paper in mind but do you think
I could find it.....no. So I had to find something in my images. I did the
faux stitching with a black Sharpie. I embellished with
green floss knotted and glued in place.

Off to see our new beach boardwalk downtown this morning.
It just opened a few days ago. It's going to be nice to get
some air and stretch out a few kinks from all of the hours I've been
spending at the computer.

When I get back I have to update my sidebar. I have the new badge
to add and the DT Members for the new Robyns Fetish Challenges
blog. Our first challenge will be on Friday, 4/23.

Please, stop by I Did It Creations. Our door is always open.

2 comments:

msfreida said...

Oh how lucky you are to have access to a boardwalk anytime you please!
This card is sooo creative, Jeanette! Love all the elements you used, and the green knots and faux stitching adds the perfect touch!

Hugs~

Fleur said...

Fab card, great colours
Thanks for joining us at ALLSORTS this week.
Hugz Fleur xXx