Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

In the Light of Day

Finally, everything is just about back to normal for me.
I have been very very busy at my computer.
Any of you that belong to a NING supported forum know they
are soon going to charge for their services. So the I Did It Creations
Forum has been looking for a new home. Well, we finally found one.
And, the process of changing over is almost complete.
I'll be letting you know when the big Grand Opening is scheduled.
I hope you will join us in our new home.

I even get to participate in a couple of challenges today.

'D'
Inspiration

My ATC

Using this image supplied by Scrap the Art.

8 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Jeanette!

Lovely ATC and great take on our challenge at Scrap the Art.

Hugs,
Laura

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

fabulous cards - as always!

several forums went to spruz. can't wait to see where we're going!!!

Dawn said...

Gorgeous ATC - beautiful image and colours

thanks for joining us on SCD

Dawn

Sheila MJ said...

Love the day ATC - great idea for the letter D.

Scrapping Haven said...

Wonderful!

Scrapping Haven said...

I love this it is absolutly amazing. Cant wait until your new "home" is set up. Thanks for playing along with us at scraptheart.
Hugs,
Ray

Laura said...

So glad you could play today. Great makes.Thanks for playing with us at SCD.

Jenni said...

Great ATC, love the colours. Thanks so much for joining in with the Scrap the Art challenge, hope to see you again soon.
Jenni x