Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Kewl


April Challenge Entry

For this card I used this really cute BeccaKay image.
It is one of this month's designer freebies for belonging to the
Special 50/50 group.

I created a background for my little wild child by adding
stripes for wallpaper, a round picture and a set of pillows.
I stuck her in place using tape and a pop dot. She is colored
with Copics. I think she looks right at home sitting there
on her pillows.

Saturday is also new challenge day Soartful Challenges.
The inspiration photo is posted in my sidebar. Our theme this
week is Shy Beauty. Come join us.

Earlier, we went out to visit a few yard sales. There were three
right here in our neighborhood. I like to do that once in awhile.
It's a fun way to get a bit of fresh air.

Have a happy Saturday.


3 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh she is definitely "kewl" you used the perfect background too!

Danni said...

So cute and fun!

msfreida said...

HOW FABULOUS! Sooo bright and cheerful! :) You did an amazing job coloring her, and placing her on the pillows was such a clever idea! Love the stripes too! Such "kewl" ideas! :)

Hugs~