Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Little Birdie Told Me.....

I made this card using 'A Little Birdie Told Me' digi image
from Robyns Fetish Digi Stamps . This image and many more
brand new digi images are now available.

I colored with Copics and sprinkled a bit of glitter on the birdie's
head, wings and tail. The border and sentiment are computer generated.
I added a bright flower, button and feather for embellishment.

I will be posting our first challenge at Robyns Fetish Challenges on
Friday, April 23. Come and join in the fun and maybe you will
win one of our weekly prizes.

'A Little Birdie Told Me' it's going to be lots of fun.



6 comments:

msfreida said...

Well, 'A Little Birdie Told Me' that there's one very creative artist at H2O...was she ever right! There's so much going on at my house right now that I don't have as much blogging time and I REALLY miss my stops here every morning! Hopefully life will be back to normal soon!

I LOVE all images of birds because I am a huge bird-watcher, and you've used this lil cutie beautifully! Love the sparkle you added to it and the flower you used matches the image perfectly...love the feather too, BTW! Your magical touch with the border really completes the look! BEAUTIFUL card, Jeanette! :)

Hugs~

Linda said...

OOh I really like this card, the image has been coloured in beautifully.

Made a note of the date for the first challenge - if I'm organised I might even get to complete it!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

love that border! fabulous!

Holly said...

very sweet card Jeanette.

Debby said...

This is darling Jeanette! I know you are leaving a few teams we are on together however I am a huge fan and will be visiting. Hope we can stay "friends" !

Deb

Laura said...

Great B's. Fun image. Thanks for playing at SCD this week.