Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Shades of Aqua


I'm getting a bit of a late start this morning. I had
a couple of early a.m. appointments.
My first piece is for
Film or Television
I remember growing up with the Ed Sullivan show. I watched his
'really big show' (only he said show as shoe) every week. The Italian
puppet was my favorite, little Topo Gigio. And, of course, I was
there for Elvis and the Beatles. My digital creation is made up
of pictures found on Google Images. The background picture is of
the old Ed Sullivan Theater. David Letterman films from there now.

Use Image Provided
Theme - Magical

I think this is pretty magical. I love how this turned out.
I started with such a lovely 'magical' image which made it all the easier.
This is a new monthly challenge for me.
I'm going to enjoy doing the Mind Wide Open challenges.

Friday our new Classroom opens at

Each month we will have techniques to try, tutorials to watch, lively
discussion and sharing of our artwork. Don't miss our first class
in our brand new Classroom.
New things are always happening at I Did It Creations.

6 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

yep. every sunday night at 8 for ed sullivan, then masterpiece theater. faithfully! fabulous image!

love your magical card. it is just that.... magical!

so much goings on at i did it! i love it!

Danni said...

Oh wow...I just adore the magical card, so wonderful!!

msfreida said...

Ohhh thanks for the memories! Ed Sullivan was one of our favorites...well my mom shrieked when she saw The Beatles' hair...wonder what she'd say/think now! LOL This piece is fabulous, Jeanette! And what an AMAZING job you did with your magical card! SOOO GORGEOUS! Love the colors you used with this adorable image! WOW! :)

Hugs~

Kati said...

what a great idea - thanks for sharing it with us.
hugs
mamapia

Carola/Schokofee said...

Your card is really beautiful!

Hugs
Carola

Debby said...

:) Fabulous! I loved watching Ed Sullivan. Genius.