Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Shapely Bunny


This is the image provided for Stamping Dragon Designs challenge.





And this is the card that I made.

Image Provided
Flowers
Flowers
Flowers

I guess everyone is thinking Spring. I know that I am. I go out every day and
at least look at my front flower bed to see how much things have grown. I feel
just like a new mother as I watch all of the new Spring growth.

On to the card. I probably made my shaped card the hard way, but,
this is how I made it. I printed out the card to be 5". Then I cut
the complete image from the square and used it as a pattern
to make my layers. I cut each of the borders away as I transferred
them to the papers for layers. That left me with the center with
the cute bunny. I colored the bunny with my Copics then cut
her out from the center panel and glued her in place. One
ear is popped out with a pop dot. I used a small flower punch
to punch flowers out scraps that were left over from the cutting.
The blue ribbon in tied in the fold.

Just a reminder

Our Shop I Did it Creations is soon to open! wooo hooo!

The Shop is for all Paper Crafters to sell their unique Paper Crafts.

Would you like to sell your one of a kind Custom Cards?

Are you a Digital Stamp Designer and would like to sell at the shop?

Do you Create Cutting Files for the Cricut, Silhouette, Wishblade or any other Die Cutting Machine.

Come sell with us at I Did it Creations Shop!!

If you are interested email me at robyn@ididitcreations.com.

Let me know what you are interested in Selling. We are gathering a List right now of Designers and you can be one of them!!!

The shop is http://ididitcreations.com/shop

Big Hugs All
Robyn
If you are interested send Robyn an email.

I guess that's about it for today.
Have a wonderful day.

10 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful creation. Thanks so much for joining us at OSAAT.

Tammy said...

Love the shape of the card and image.
Thanks for entering this week at OSAAT.
smiles...Tammy

Danni said...

This is so adorable!! Love it!

Liz said...

Beautiful project love that image with brilliant colour and well made with great flowers too thanks for entering OSAAT challenges this week

Liz x

sam said...

This is lovely hun. Janette will be chuffed to pieces when she sees this. Thanks for joining us here at OSAAT.
Sam x

msfreida said...

Well you must have boatloads of patience (and very good eyes!) to do all this cutting...this is AMAZING! What an AWESOME job you did with the shape and your coloring is fabulous, as always! LOVE the punched flowers...or did you hand cut these too??? teehee :)

Hugs~

Sarah said...

Lovely creation, and detail, Thanks for joining us over at OSAAT, hope to see you again soon Good Luck
Sarah xx

Sammibug said...

Very cute and colorful! I love the way you used the image on a shape card! Thank you for playing along with Stamping Dragon Designs!

Dragons Lair Designs said...

What a lovely card love the colours and shape thankyou for playing along at Stamping Dragon :)

Hugs Janette
Stamping Dragon Designs

thread-bare said...

Fab card. Thanks for joining in with us at OSAAT x Clare (DT) x