Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Something Old and Something New

I chose this as the inspiration image for the this week's 'Carefree' Challenge at
Soartful's April Prize Drawing is sponsored by

There is still some construction dust flying around but our new
home is now open. You are invited to join this fun and
friendly new forum I Did It Creations

Yesterday, the new weekly challenge was posted. Our
theme is Sparkle. You can also grab a cute freebie.
So stop by check out the DT cards and grab your freebie.
It's the same one the DT used this week. You can use
it for the challenge too.

These are all new things and I can here you asking... OK but what
is the something old?
Well, I guess that would have to be me.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

No comments: