Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Yum, Strawberries

I made this for the
Run for the Border

This is Strawberry Mouse from Robyns Fetish Shop.
I gave him a border of clip art strawberries. He is colored with
Copics and glued in place. I used a corner punch to hint at the
bumps on a strawberry. For the red panel I used my Swiss Dot
Cuttlebug folder then lightly ran a black stamp over the raised dots.
The strawberries in the corner are black and white clip art that
I colored with Copics.
The Robyns Fetish Run for the Border Challenge is open
until midnight Thurs, May 6. We have a prize that we just
can't wait to give away to one lucky person.

Have you seen all of the internet festivities celebrating
National Scrapbooking Day?
I Did It Creations didn't want to be left out of the fun so we
have planned a Mini Natl Scrapbooking Day celebration with
a game and contest with prizes and a Show and Tell.
Tomorrow is the day.

Gee, now I'm thinking of nice juicy strawberries. I'll have to
visit a produce stand soon and see if the early crops are in yet.
They taste totally different than the store bought ones.
Yum!
Tomorrow morning is one of my favorite events here
in Murrells Inlet. The Belin Memorial Methodist Church holds a
Blessing of the Inlet. I always have such a nice time and the
setting is beautiful. The church is right on the beautiful inlet and
the yard is filled with beautiful Live Oaks dripping Spanish Moss.
I love to stroll around all of the craft booths and then find a seat
under one of the oaks to enjoy wonderful gospel music and
the blessing. A very pleasant morning.





4 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

this is just too sweet!!!! no pun intended - lol!

Claudine Poch said...

Cute strawberry card!

Alicia said...

Such a cute strawberry card!

Cheryl said...

Sweet card!