Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Butterflies, Oceans and Farah Fawn



Cute little Farah Fawn is one of the new releases
now available at the new I Did It Creations Robyns Fetish Shop.
ALL of Robyns digi images are 50% until May 31st during the
Grand Opening Sale.
While you are there take a side trip to our
I Did It Creations Forum.
All links are on our new Welcome Page.

Even a direct link to our
Challenge #4 - Butterfly

Join in this week's challenge with our FREEBIE of new release
digi stamp Farah Fawn. This image is available on our challenge blog.
If you use a Robyns Fetish image in your entry you
will be in the random draw for 2 digi images of your choice.

Here is the card that I made. Also for
Butterflies
Sketch
Too Cute
I think Farah Fawn fits the bill as being Too Cute.


Farah is colored with Copics and the background on the image panel
was done in chalks. I stamped trees on the base card in 2 shades of green.
I added my butterflies for the theme and a scrap of netting and fabric flowers.
My flowers are cut from a piece of trim.

Ocean Shades of Blue & Green + Initial
Ocean


I created this piece digitally. If the color of the image that
I wanted to use was not the right color I altered it with a color
filter. The background was done using a 'water' filter.

Thanks everyone for stopping by. I'll be paying you a visit soon.

11 comments:

RobynAnn said...

Beautiful Work Jeanette. As always!

Hugs
Robyn

stuffie said...

wow Jeanette! These are cool!!!! I never knew you could do a card completely digitally!!! I like the lace you used with the fawn!!!

Rainbow Lady said...

Jeanette this card is wonderful love the colors and the lovely fish and shell. Very well done and thanks for playing this week Love Cynthia x

Silvia said...

Great work, your Ocean card looks fab, wonderful background.

Claudine Poch said...

Sweet little fawn card!

cmoh said...

Digital art always intreages me...and I love your piece. The colors are great! So very oceany...

thanks for joining us at One Powerful Hour.

Kelly said...

gorgeous cards!

Alicia said...

Love Fawn! Coloring is great! I also love your other card. Colors are amazing!

Hugs,
Alicia

msfreida said...

FABULOUS creations girl! Love that water background! You really inspire me to try something new; I just have to remember my ADD! :)

Hugs~

Lesley said...

Cute card, the fawn is lovely! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

johanna said...

wonderful pieces, jeanette!