Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Changes are Coming.....




Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog
now has a new name
Follow the above link to see what we now have to offer for
everyone addicted to paper Crafting.
Our Challenges still begin on Fridays and end on the
following Thursday.

A MESSAGE FROM ROBYN
Jeanette and I are so Excited!

Well as you can see we are using our Shop name
I Did it Creations!!
Why? Because our Fabulous Design Team is going to be working with a lot of different Designers and Artists images from our shop!! Not just my Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps but other Designers. Who has joined us at the shop you ask? Just take a look



Lauretta's Digital Stamps

The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs

Trees aWard in Digital Stamps

Stitchy Stamps

Robyn's Fetish

Glitterbabe

Fanyella Digital Stamps

Digi Kitty

Join in on our Challenge this coming Friday
and you can be a winner of some Digital Stamps
from one of our very Talented Designers!!
wooo hooo!!

Big Hugs All
Robyn

And, every week we will be giving away a FREEBIE
digi stamp from which ever shop is sponsoring our
challenge that week.

How exciting is this? Pretty darn exciting I'd say.


3 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

wooooooo hooooooo!

you are working soooooo hard! now tell me, did i do my gallery right?

msfreida said...

WOW... how exciting! :) SOOO much talent in one place! This is gonna be a digi smorgasbord!

I'm not sure I will get to play with the Reuse,Recycle challenge afterall because the PC that has all my programs on it suddenly needs a new mother...board! :( I have the perfect project in mind for it so I may just be late and post it when I can.

Hugs~

June said...

Fabulous idea and i know it will be successful.
Jeanette, i hope all is good with you my friend, i have been caught up in family stuff and not feeling very creative at the moment so i havent been around much
Hugs June xxxx