Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Everything Sparkles with Glitterbabe


My friend Stef aka Glitterbabe is this week's sponsor at
so pop on over and join in our
'Favorite Embellishment' challenge.
Use this week's freebie to play along and get
your name in the pot for the draw. You might
win 2 free images of your choice from Glitterbabe.

Here is this week's freebie available on the challenge blog.


This is a sample of one of the cards that I have for sale in the
as H20 Creations.
I spent some time yesterday uploading some of my inventory into the shop.
Oh woe is me, I have go back and edit quite a few of them.
I did it wrong. Who knew not clicking one little space would cause so
much trouble. My cards are there. They are just all over the place.
So back this a.m. and put them all together in my portion of
the shop H20 Creations.
Enjoy the day.

4 comments:

treesawardincrafts said...

Brilliant card, I will pop over and have a look at the rest of them. I wish you well with this, it is sure to be a success.

June said...

Beautiful cards Jeanette. wow you are such a busy bee my friend
hugs June xx

msfreida said...

Isn't our Stef mega-talented??? She really has some knock-out images, and this is definitely one!

WHOAAA...I LOVE YOUR CARD! I'm a bird freak, and I love what you did with this one! This bird is GORGEOUS! What an awesome design too, Jeanette! Love all your special touches! :)WOW!

Hugs~

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

stunning card!

thank you for using my ring card. i'll throw that image in to the winner too!!!!