Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, May 31, 2010

I should have put a bee on this card....

..... instead of a butterfly. I've been busy as a bee. Not
fluttering around like a butterfly. I've been working on this card
since last Weds. It was meant to be my DT card for

Favorite Embellishment

which began on Friday.

Card


Better late than never. My friend Stef of Glitterbabe is our sponsor
for our I Did It Creations challenge this week. I used her pretty
flowers in a glass vase image.
I colored the image with chalks and then went over it with
Pearlescent Watercolor paints. You can't appreciate it here but it
has a nice sparkle. One of my favorite embellishments to use is
a butterfly.

You might be wondering what has kept me so busy. I 've been
busy moving our forum to its new home and with a brand new name.
Are you ready for this?



Stitchy Bear has joined the I Did It family. Both at the I Did It Creations Shop and
our brand new forum. Today is our big opening day. So run right over
and join in the mixing and mingling and sharing with fellow
paper crafters.
Our door is always open.

8 comments:

msfreida said...

Ohhh I've missed ya sugah! Between Carson's graduation and everybody and their mother coming for it and the weekend, I've not had any blogging time and that leaves me in a snappy mood! I NEED my fix!!!

What you did with Stef's gorgeous image is AMAZING! LOVE the coloring and ohhh those DPs are yummy! Your butterfly is perfect for this! FABULOUS card, Jeanette! :)

I don't know who in the world came up with the new name for the forum, but it ROCKS! How creative...and very catchy! I hope to come by as soon as my life resumes!

Hugs~

Ozstuff said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the soft colours and the hand drawn flowers. Gorgeous artwork.

Janine said...

Beautiful card Jeannette!!

June said...

I love your card jeanette its stunning. As always i am wondering how you fit it all in lol
hugs June xxxx

Taluula said...

I'm glad you managed to finish this scrumptious card Jeannette or we would have missed a treat. Thank you so much.

indybev said...

Wonderful graphic design on this card, Jeanette. Thanks so much for joining in our challenge on this busy holiday week! Good work!

treesawardincrafts said...

I like this very much. I wouldn't worry about it, I'm way behind in everything at the moment too. I love what you have done with the image. Don't they all look so much better when they are coloured in?

Alicia said...

Love the card! I love those butterflies. I have a stash in my embellishment box. :)

Hugs,
Alicia