Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Lot's of Green and Blue


Let's get going on the green.

Card for a Child
Die Cuts or Punches

I've been wanting to use this image for such a long time. It is from
my friend Stef of Glitterbabe. You can find Stef on her fabulous blog

This is Draco Dragon and I think he is the cutest dragon that I've
seen. I colored him with Bic Permanent Markers and gel pens.
I've added glitter on the image border to tie in with the glittered
die cuts.
I think this card would be a fun card to send a child or someone
who is a child at heart.

Bottle

I found this image on Google and evidently this bottle forest can
be found on Route 66. I heard there were some interesting places to
see on that route. It looked sort of plain with just a
rectangle full of bottles. So what I did is make several
layers by duplicating and resizing the image. I thought it
needed a bit more definition to the layers so I added black borders.
I added the bottle and flowers to give your eye a break.
I had fun trying something different. I think I like the end result.

If you are interested in making Paper Art Dolls stop by
and sign up for a one on one swap.

Make time to be creative in your day.



7 comments:

NGCARDS said...

Great card! Thank you for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge blog! xxx

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh draco looks marvelous! and i just love your 2d image! i once received a card that was all layered like that. my jaw still drops thinking about it. it's gorgeous!

Cheryl said...

oh love these hun I have used that cute dragon,too love the detail on both these thanks for playing along with creative inspirations this week hugs cheryl xxxx

scrappyjan said...

OMG!! This is ADORABLE!!! love love love your colors!!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations Challenge blog.
hugs, Janiel

Aunty Sue said...

loving your image you have used for this such a fab childs card i know 2 little boys who would love this. Thanks for joining us this week at cCreative Inspirations wed challenge.

Debby said...

The dragon is Adorable! And I love what you did with the bottle forest image. very very cool!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

What a cute dragon and wonderful coloring! Great job on the challenge. So happy you could have some fun with us at Creative Inspirations this week.