Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday Happenings


Quite a bit is happening today and I'm here to tell you
all about it.

First Robyn's Fetish has a new release today of several brand
new digi stamps. You can find them at

Beside showcasing a card made with one of Robyn's brand new
digi stamps. This is also for
Distress
Buttons
Ribbon
I decided that I wanted this card to have a country feel. So I chose
to distress the edges with scissors and run sandpaper over the
background. That looks pretty distressed. I also pop dotted one
blossom on top of the other. The image is colored with Copics.

Sketch
One for the Boys
Red, Black, Khaki
CAS Clean and Simple


The base card is khaki with a red panel and a black panel textured with
a Cuttlebug embossing folder.
I cut the circle from a corduroy look background paper with
Spellbinders. The cap is put on with pop dots. The cap was
colored with Copics.
You can find this cap digi stamp by Glitterbabe at

The next thing that you will see at I Did It Creations Shop is this logo.

Yep, I've jumped into the shop with my friends. But since I can't
draw even a stick figure, I'm in the Handmade Greeting Card department.
I only have one card in there now but more will be coming soon.

Happy a very good Monday.


12 comments:

Tracey said...

Thanks for joining us at For Fun - you did a great job with the sketch!

Hugs
Tracey
x

Mary Ski said...

Both cards look great! Thanks for sharing them with us at For Fun Challenges

Helen Dooley said...

Cute card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at For Fun.

msfreida said...

OHHH both of these are FABULOUS! When I distress my edges with scissors, it surely doesn't come out this good! Maybe I'm not holding my mouth right! teehee Your coloring on both cards is FANTASTIC! Perfect shading! Perfect folder used too! These are AWESOME!

Hugs~

Debbie said...

I absolutely {heart} how you've paired the strawberries with the pink and green gingham patterns and buttons - totally sweet! Thanks for joining us this week at KLSNS :)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh fabulous cards! my cap looks great on you too!

love your logo. it's sooooooo you!

CraftinGranny said...

Great take on the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at For Fun Challenges this week. Hope to see you back again real soon.
"Hugs" Granny (Carol)

Tami said...

Very summery Thanks for playing at Aly's

Tracey said...

i love teh simplicity!!! both cards are super cute!!! thanks for joining us at the Shoe this week!

JoanOttevanger said...

THIS IS A GREAT CARD.Thanks you for joining us by Corrosive Challenges.

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Nice distressing with a soft pretty feel with the pink and greens. Thanks for joining us at KL Stampin N Scrappin this week! :) Kelly

Chris said...

Fantastic card and such a great image! Love your colouring and design too. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS. Chris :)