Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Friday, May 21, 2010

New Name, New Look, New Sponsors

Sorry that I'm late with this post today.
Especially since I have such exciting news to share.
The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog has a
New Name, New Look and New Sponsors.
we are now the


Along with our our new name and new look comes
a group of very talented digi artists that will be sponsoring us.
You can find this wonderful group of digi artists selling in
This wonderful group of seller's will be sponsoring each
challenge on a rotating basis.

Stitchy Stamps

Glitterbabe

The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs,


Trees aWard in Stamps,

Digi Kitty

Lauretta's Digital Stamps

Fanyella Digital Stamps

Robyn's Fetish

Right now at the I Did It Creations Shop all seller's
are offering their digi stamps at 50% off in their
Grand Opening Sale.

Every week they will be offering a Freebie from their shop
and the winner of our weekly draw will receive 2 digi stamps
of their choice from the sponsor's shop.

The I Did It Creations Challenges are every
Friday and your entries must be in by midnight the
following Thursday.
Everyone is welcome to join us. You are encouraged to
use an image from the current sponsor's shop.
In fact, to be eligible for our weekly draw you have to
use our sponsor's digi in your creations.

So now on with the new show.

Challenge #5
Pretty in Pink
We want to see lots of pink in your creation.

Here is my sample card using

Heloise Garden Gal

by Robyn's Fetish

Little Heloise is done up in different shades of pink.
For your inspiration our wonderful DT has their
Pretty in Pink cards posted on the challenge blog.
You are invited to visit their blogs and get to know them
and see more of their wonderful creations.
See sidebar for links.

And, DON'T forget to grab your FREEBIE here.
It's one of Robyn's newest digi stamps.
Hey, you can use it in our challenge this week.

Use this I Did It Creations link to open the
door to all that I Did It Creations has to offer.

See ya' there
Jeanette

5 comments:

Cat said...

What an adorable card, Jeanette! Such pretty shades of pink! I'm having a "Count the Pearls" contest on my blog in honor of Pixie Dust's new release Here
You could win a digi from the new Pixie Dust Pearl Collection!

Alicia said...

Love the pinks Jeanette! Heloise looks so cute!

Hugs,
Alicia

Debby said...

Awesome! Heloise is cute!

Nicole said...

cute....I luv that pink and white flower. Its a must have

msfreida said...

LOVE the pink! This is sooo adorable, Jeanette! Fabulous coloring on this precious image!

It will probably be next week before I can play with y'all. Graduation is really cutting in on my playtime!

Hugs~