Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pop Art and the Blues

No Business Like Show Business

I found this wonderful image at Google Images. I think this is such
a fun piece of art. To see more of Charles Fazzino's art go here. This is
his pop art picture of broadway shows in NYC.

Me, have the blues? No way.
But that is the theme at Inspirations Ave this week
And this is what I came up with.
'My Soul is in the Sky'

The quote is from Shakespeare's Midsummer Night's Dream.

Friday is
Friday a new challenge begins on the I Did It Creations Challenge Blog.
This week Glitterbabe is our sponsor.
This week we are starting our weekly rotation of sponsors.
Something new and exciting every week.
Be sure to visit.

9 comments:

Robin Norgren-Well of Creations said...

I feel my spirit soaring! lovely interpretation...

msfreida said...

Oh you're right...that depiction of NYC is awesome! I've never been there, but this is what I imagine it would be like! :)

Boy you really ran with Shakespeare's quote! This looks GORGEOUS with all the blue! FABULOUS job ! :)

Hugs~

Magpie said...

This is so pretty! I love the soaring birds and the quote!

IM GIRL said...

I love the way you used your blues, but for me, it is a very uplifting feeling of freedom!! love it!

peggy gatto said...

I love your blue card. I think it would make a really card. I would buy one!!!

artangel said...

I love that you were inspired by Shakespeare's quote! This is a lovely piece - very light and tranquil :)

priti.lisa said...

Quotes always get me...gotta love Shakespeare...lovely piece :)

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

I love this feeling of freedom and soaring blue skies you conjured with your use of the blues- beautiful!

Ozstuff said...

Wow! I love the pop art view of the New York city skyline. The colours are magnificent.
I love the birds floating among the clouds too. It is such a peaceful, reassuring image. Beautiful work.