Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Some Soartful art to share


I haven't had much time to be very creative lately. But, others
sure have been. On Saturdays I have my Soartful challenge blog.
While visiting one of the entrants blogs I found this wonderful piece that
she had posted. I just had to share with you.


I found this on Danit's blog. This was an entry for the 4 x 4 Friday
challenge that I have played in before.
Don't you just love it? I do.

The challenge this week at Soartful Challenges is
I Am Woman
You are invited to join in this challenge. I'd love to see
what 'I Am Woman' means to you.
Just click on Current Soartful Challenge in my sidebar.

Everyone have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.



No comments: