Yes, my life is in transition. I am now getting used to life as a widow. What will this bring? Time will tell.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tag You're It


I made this tag for
Punches or Die Cuts
Tag
Shoe
Distressed
Open

This tag's final destination is Australia for a swap.

I started with a plain generic tag from the office supply store. I glued on a
second tag for more support then distressed the edges. While cleaning my stamp
with a wet wipe I used the wipe to daub a little more distressing over the
stamped music. The die cut was glued and sprinkled with copper glitter and
left to dry while I continued on with the tag. A little hat picture there, a
plastic shoe there, a pretty butterfly and maybe some wings to go
at the bottom. The tie is scraps of old lace, a fringe rose (also distressed),
strands from a tassel. My die cut is dry now and placed over
the wings. Maybe a pearl or two here and there. The edges are
trimmed with gold sticker strips. I never really know where I'm going
to go with an altered item. They just sort of happen. I'm happy with
this one.

One place I would go if I were you is to the

There is a 50% off sale going on right now. That's 50% off from
8 Designer's fabulous digi stamps.

Soon to come will be Cutting Files for your Cricut, Silhouette, Craft Robo or Wishblade!
Wendy and Jeanette have started to sell their Custom Made Greeting Cards too!! Tell your friends who do not create cards to take a look at their Gorgeous Cards. They will be putting some more in the store real soon.
Soon our I Did It Creations Shop is going to have a bit of everything
for your crafting pleasure.
Even Greeting Cards from me.
Since, I only have one card in the store right now, I decided to
change my logo. My last name is Waters, my creative name is
H20 Creations.....don't you think something with water would be
appropriate. This is what I came up with. I'll be adding more
cards in the shop today.

Speaking of water, we are having quite a down pour right now. So far
this week we've had a quick shower go through every day. Ahhhh, it is
so green and beautiful here.
If I don't wash away I'll see you tomorrow.
Have a wonderful day.



9 comments:

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous work hun! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

msfreida said...

I forgot to tell you yesterday how much I love your new header on your blog. It reminds me of all these fabulous homemade flowers I'm seeing everywhere! :)

I also love all your components on your tag...sooo creative! The scraps of trim are the perfect finishing touch! AWESOME tag! :)

Hugs~

Mummylade said...

wow, stunning work. so detailed. Thank you so much for entering the tag/ticket challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck.

Joni Parker said...

Your work is just gorgeous!! Thanks for joining our Shoe challenge at Frosted Designs!!

Cheryl said...

wow really love this hun just stunning gorjus detail too thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at creative inspirations hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

CraftyGirl said...

I have to say...this tag is gorgeous!! I love the vintage feel! Thank you for sharing it with us at Frosted Designs this week!!
Barb :)

stephanne said...

This is just too neat!! I love the musical backing and the pearls and lace are delightful!! Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week!!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Sensational - I love tags and this is wonderful. Cool vintage elements and wonderful fiber! Great job on the distressed challenge. So happy you could have some fun with us at Creative Inspirations this week!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous Jeanette!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!!